• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
D6YiYo9WsAIqICm.jpg

Friendship goals

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yet posters have been saying it’s been the toughest top4 race ever. It actually hasn’t. It’s been one of the easiest in many ways, teams going for 3rd and 4th trying to give it away.

Hardest top 2 ever definitely.

In truth, all four deserved to miss out. Chelsea and Sp**s will take it, but they have nothing to be proud of about the way they finished the Premier League season. They were all dreadful.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The worst part of that is that some of the things that we as fans would look at and call an error isn't classified as an error but on the other hand, Leno gets an error for saving a shot and pushing it out but then a couple of our players are just ball watching and allowing the opposition to run in on the rebound and score.
It's just sh*t defending all around. Lack of positional discipline, awareness, physical ability, etc, etc.

Mohamed7

They should probably alter the conditions of the golden boot award to minutes played if 2 or more players score the same amount of goals, makes much more sense.
I thought the tie breaker was the number of matches played, if you played less matches you would win...

Edenhazard96

Do you feel anything about this match? I see Arsenal play quite. Do you feel anything about this match? I think Arsenal played quite well, I almost guessed that the winning team is Arsenal, I think not because I'm an Arsenal fan, Burnley also played quite well but fortunately they didn't smile at them, I beat The price is very objective :))

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Theres always a matchday thread for discussions on the current games, you may find an answer/debate in there if you check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom