• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Iwobi and Laca missed decent chances, they were on top for sure but hardly battering us and you could have easily seen us break away and score. To me the gameplan was to cede possession to avoid being hit on the counter. If you notice our keeper was taking all the goal kicks and the “pass it from the back” strategy was totally abandoned.
Sounds totally Arsenal. Cede possession is a new strategy.

Last edited:

progman07

Established Member
The biggest cancer in this squad is Iwobi.....never scores,never does anything productive. The chances he squanders changes games drastically
Like the one against crystal palace or the one he missed while it was 0-0
& his misses are all the same,he never changes & never improves,sell him asap....suckers like everton might pay some for him
Calling Iwobi cancer - **** off please. The guy gives all, it's not his fault this is all he can offer right now.

It will be lovely when "fans" like you start picking on Willock and Nketiah after a few poor performances.

Polar Bear

Yet another match against Leicester where Vardy scores against us, he always scores against us, every season. Shame on some of you who argued with me saying he is not good enough for us and is a amateurish player, idiots. Now look.. we are stuck with attacking guys on the wing like Iwobi and Mhki who are beyond awful.

Vardy would have been an awesome signing for us at the time and he is fast as ****, Auba is in slow motion compared to him. I still believe we made a big mistake not going full out for Vardy when we could have got him, he is so PERFECT for away games too, he is rapidly fast.

But I know the people who argued with me just want the foreigners who they found out about because of youtube clips and have never seen them play a full 90 minutes, but oh those gorgeous youtube clips <3 <3 those amazing youtube clips that make any footballer in the world look amazing. sigh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yet another match against Leicester where Vardy scores against us, he always scores against us, every season. Shame on some of you who argued with me saying he is not good enough for us and is a amateurish player, idiots. Now look.. we are stuck with attacking guys on the wing like Iwobi and Mhki who are beyond awful.

Vardy would have been an awesome signing for us at the time and he is fast as ****, Auba is in slow motion compared to him. I still believe we made a big mistake not going full out for Vardy when we could have got him, he is so PERFECT for away games too, he is rapidly fast.

But I know the people who argued with me just want to foreigners who they found out about because of youtube clips and have never seen them play a full 90 minutes, but oh those gorgeous youtube clips <3 <3 those amazing youtube clips that make any footballer in the world look amazing. sigh
Vardy would have been great signing if he didn't reject us he play with passion and he big game player. Let's not compare him with Auba he scored 100 goals in 3 seasons before joining us and already scored 35 goals in season and half with us auba levels above

Polar Bear

Vardy would have been great signing if he didn't reject us he play with passion and he big game player. Let's not compare him with Auba he scored 100 goals in 3 seasons before joining us and already scored 35 goals in season and half with us auba levels above
Auba is better for sure, but Vardy would have been a great singing for us, I really believe that. He is so incredibly fast, I seen him play live in person when we played Leicester last season and when you're there live you really realize how fast he is.

He is so perfect for away games, quick balls up to him away from home and he can beat most defenders in prem in a race. He always scores against us and I'm annoyed that people at the time were arguing with me saying he is amateurish and don't really want him, now we are stuck with a lot of deadwood.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We havent played consistently good football since he got injured :(

I will never understand why we didnt sign him one year extension he has been a relevation for Villareal, I know he has been injuried for over almost 2 years but quality will not disappear even with his age.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

But I know the people who argued with me just want the foreigners who they found out about because of youtube clips and have never seen them play a full 90 minutes, but oh those gorgeous youtube clips <3 <3 those amazing youtube clips that make any footballer in the world look amazing. sigh

We did go full out for vardy but you can't force him to accept deal :lol:

Wryer

Vardy's jobscope is extremely specific. You can literally chart out his work rate map and you will find that he busts his guts for specific moments, and he knows what his job is. All work going people should know how crucial knowing your job scope is. This is how he becomes so efficient at what he does. He doesn't try to make those fancy through balls nor try to dribble past defenders, nor hold the ball when he doesn't have to.

Contrast that with Auba who looks undeniably lost on the pitch. He has forgotten who he is and what he does best.

I've no doubts Auba will be as effective as Vardy if his abilities are maximised. If not better.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Auba is better for sure, but Vardy would have been a great singing for us, I really believe that. He is so incredibly fast, I seen him play live in person when we played Leicester last season and when you're there live you really realize how fast he is.

He is so perfect for away games, quick balls up to him away from home and he can beat most defenders in prem in a race. He always scores against us and I'm annoyed that people at the time were arguing with me saying he is amateurish and don't really want him, now we are stuck with a lot of deadwood.
He's also keen on a scuffle if he needs to have one. We have too few players with fight in them... I also think we missed out there.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Honestly, as much as I hate Mustafi, the 3rd goal was everyone's fault, starting with Guendouzi whose half-hearted attempt to follow the runner was ridiculous (and not his first in the season either).

Awful from everyone but he just watched it all happen. He earns a crazy amount of money, needs to show more effort than that even when it doesn't matter. The away fans at the ground don't deserve to watch that because he couldn't be ****ed any more.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Awful from everyone but he just watched it all happen. He earns a crazy amount of money, needs to show more effort than that even when it doesn't matter. The away fans at the ground don't deserve to watch that because he couldn't be ****ed any more.

Lad of lucious locks needs a rocket up his backside. Started coasting now he thinks he made it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

AMN isnt really meant to be. Welbeck would probably have been starting over Iwobi as well a lot of the time. And Holding over Mustafi. We got ****ed by injuries to be honest. Ramsey being the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom