• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 4

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I'm still not sure why you keep going with this net spend stuff, and including us into the matter.

A poster said that Klopp could do it without money or something similar. Going by what we've seen at Liverpool, that's not true. Before he spent ridiculous money, he was on par with the usual suspects for top 4.

Yet Liverpool have spent less than Arsenal and Everton have in that time. (And obviously less than Man City and Utd).

He's clearly a fantastic manager, and trying to spin it that he's somehow only a good manager because of what he's spent is born out of something that isn't logic, so I'll just put it out there - it's born out of jealousy. He's done an immense job at Liverpool, the way they have built their squad (both in selling and buying) should be a blue-print for your team, rather than something to be jealous of. And yes yes yes Furious (good name for someone so angry), I know you'll come back with some childish denial, but we all know what the reason for your anger and dislike towards Klopp is, even fans of your own team know it.

I won't get into your tiff with Brolin about FSG, I know so little about FSG so I can't comment on what they spend and what they give the team. But he is right about the transfer spending part of things, it's pretty remarkable (apart form that it was Fabinho and Alisson they bought with the coutinho money, not Van Dijk).

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yet Liverpool have spent less than Arsenal and Everton have in that time. (And obviously less than Man City and Utd).

He's clearly a fantastic manager, and trying to spin it that he's somehow only a good manager because of what he's spent is born out of something that isn't logic, so I'll just put it out there - it's born out of jealousy. He's done an immense job at Liverpool, the way they have built their squad (both in selling and buying) should be a blue-print for your team, rather than something to be jealous of. And yes yes yes Furious (good name for someone so angry), I know you'll come back with some childish denial, but we all know what the reason for your anger and dislike towards Klopp is, even fans of your own team know it.

I won't get into your tiff with Brolin about FSG, I know so little about FSG so I can't comment on what they spend and what they give the team. But he is right about the transfer spending part of things, it's pretty remarkable (apart form that it was Fabinho and Alisson they bought with the coutinho money, not Van Dijk).

Debate died ages ago. Imagine being so triggered that you have to bring it back, and then you have the audacity to call me angry... oh you're a Dortmund fan, makes sense after freakin Union Berlin destroyed you. :lol:

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything different to what I've already said. I did mention Klopp being the number 1 manager in world football right now, but guess that went beyond your head as you were so triggered by me rightfully calling Klopp a cheque book manager at Liveprool. Where was Klopp before he spent over 300M in the space of a year? Fighting for top 4.

Have a good one, hope Union Berlin don't give you nightmares in your sleep.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
If it wasn't for FSG injecting money into your club, you'd have to use your transfer money for the stadium expansion instead, you thick scousing *****.
Jesus Christ you’re daft. Why the f*** am I even having this discussion? I DIDN’T CRTIZE FSG you word spinning, narrow minded simpleton. I merely mentioned that they haven’t funded any of our transfers. Because guess what, if they did, we would have been culpable for FFP. It’s against the rules!

FSG have done a stellar job at our club, how many times have I mentioned it on this thread? They are great owners that knows how to run a sporting institution, and it’s showing. We are the best run club in the league at the moment.

And no, you’re wrong again. We wouldn’t have funded it with our transfer budget. We would have taken a loan, and paid it back with interest.
The only difference is, FSG gave us a interest free loan. They funded it, but we had to pay them back in 25 mil a year installments.(we are finishing the off payments this year.)
So educate yourself before having a go at me. You clearly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

I’m not scouse, and if you’re implying that scousers are sex offenders, just want to break the news to you that London has a much much higher( one of the highest in Europe in fact) sex offender rate. Good day.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I see the mods haven’t learned their lesson with the City and Celtic ****s yet.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom