• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Mudi

I'm gonna feel sick cheering for the scums to win again the scums but it is it what it is.

We can only hope that Villa starts dropping points and that Sp**s win against Chelsea, Liverpool and therefore the game against City has some meaning.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I'm gonna feel sick cheering for the scums to win again the scums but it is it what it is.

We can only hope that Villa starts dropping points and that Sp**s win against Chelsea, Liverpool and therefore the game against City has some meaning.

Horrible end of the season for Sp**s fixture wise.

Villa have Brighton and Palace away, Liverpool at home. So you’d expect them to get maybe 4 points from those? Possibly 5 or 6 if they’re lucky. But I’d say 4. Meaning they’d finish on 72 points.

Sp**s have 5 games left, they could get to the City game and still be in with a shout on the final day if they beat City…

Villa have a much more difficult game on the final day (Palace (A)) if there’s 1 or 2 points in it I’d fancy Sp**s.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

I don't care to be honest if it makes us win the title, the day they play City I'm a Sp**s fan and will even wear a Tottenham jersey

Tomb Bombadil

Lots of analysis in here boiling down to "next season we just need to win every game and never drop points" :lol:
We should be more concentrating on them getting relegated after the 115 charges. Because it could be really hard to drop no points and win every game.

I start to feel a bit sorry for Liverpool. We are playing the best season (ever) and it looks like it's not enough.

outlawz

Please tell me which manager is funnier than Pep?

I don't watch a a lot of managers, but blimey, his sarcasm is exactly how I would respond to stupid press questions. I feel sorry for these guys, absolute masters of their profession, having to answer absolutely dumb press muppets.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If they equal our gd while being on equal points, we'll win the league.

I'm sure they know this that's why they'll try to win all their games. I doubt they're even worried about the gd. That could end up biting them in the bum.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Reminder that not too long ago, everyone in the media and most on here had Liverpool down as favourites to win and very unlikely to drop any points.

They are now five points behind us.

Don’t succumb to this rubbish again until it’s over. Much left to play for and we are well and truly in it with a genuine chance of being champions.

Tomb Bombadil

If they equal our gd while being on equal points, we'll win the league.

I'm sure they know this that's why they'll try to win all their games. I doubt they're even worried about the gd. That could end up biting them in the bum.
First of all we need to win our games. Otherwise everything is completly pointless anyway. Bournemouth and Everton playing some good football and United at OT is never easy although atm they are really ****.

Jasinho

In hindsight, I wish City had beat Madrid in the CL, would have been the perfect distraction for them to drop some points in the league. I really don't think they'll drop any points in their last 4 games, unfortunately.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

City hasnt lost since GW16. The only points they dropped was in the big games and Palace at home was the last shock points they dropped. Quite a clear trend like last season when they got going they will be relentless. Let's just win our last 3 games and enjoy the end of the season.
Last shock was GW25 drawing with a horrible Chelsea side at home. Arsenal won that game 5-0.

Tottenham is a better team than Chelsea, and has managed to surprise them often.

My Tottenham fan cousin said he is quite hopeful they can beat City at home. I said Arsenal has been overall the better team than City this year, so there is hope.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus, all this unnecessary worrying about goall difference. Our advantage is exactly the same as it was going into the Chelsea game. Given that we both need to win all remaining games anyways and City need to drop points in at least one game the gap is too big given the games left.

Say we win the final 3 games by just the odd goal. City draw one game. That means for City to win on goal difference they need to win by more than 3 goals on average in 3 games and we need to simultaneously only win by 1 goal in all our remaining games. How likely is that exactly?
Remember when people thought Arteta took the Luton game too easy, by not going to improve GD, but resting players?

That was 5 games ago, and the GD to City was 10. Now it's 7 with less games to play.

Was much wiser to rest players, than to unnecessarily try to score, which can result in conceding. Arsenal also won Brighton away 0-3 the next game with fresh players.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom