• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't think cautious is the right word to use. We don't have the direct pacy players that they had. So we attack as a cohesive unit and fall back as a unit. This approach has allowed us to have the best defensive record and have the most goals. But I get his point, in certain games like at the Etihad and Anfield having those players who can run into space would have been useful.

City have to play Fulham on a Saturday in London and then Sp**s away on a Tuesday in London.
Do they even go back to Manchester under those circumstances?

If they manage to win all four to win the league, fair game to their level.

But there is room to dream a little. And I sincerely hope that Sp*rs have something to play for when they get there.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
First thing's first. We need Sp**s to be in a top four race to get them ready for City, which means we support Sp**s on Thursday vs. Chelsea. Villa play European football and have Brighton away in between. Good chance that they're dropping points there.

That would mean Sp**s have their top four faith in their own hands. They are a bunch of bottlers who have won nothing but an Audi Cup but we have to believe that Son will actually do something as a captain instead of crying.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In some ways the pressure is sort of off. The only thing we can do is to win our games, apart from that it is out of our hands. I think it is rather different when you are being chased.

We do our bit, and then see where the chips fall so to speak.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We were brave last season and got burnt due to injuries. Yes the play is boring sometimes but Tets is still learning.
Also, easier to win by being brave when you have a smattering of proven generational players all at or around their peak, most of whom have already won major trophies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
First thing's first. We need Sp**s to be in a top four race to get them ready for City, which means we support Sp**s on Thursday vs. Chelsea. Villa play European football and have Brighton away in between. Good chance that they're dropping points there.

That would mean Sp**s have their top four faith in their own hands. They are a bunch of bottlers who have won nothing but an Audi Cup but we have to believe that Son will actually do something as a captain instead of crying.
The question is, are Sp**s more likely to take points off city if they desperately need them to get top 4, or if they are relatively meaningless but could help Arsenal. Which is more Spursy?

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom