• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bournemouth have been excellent for weeks. They are however, not as good away from home.

We should be winning this but you just never know.

Haphazard

Every fixture is going to be insanely hard make no mistake about it.

Just hope they are mentally at the beach given they are safe and aren't really fighting for anything now.

Sulosky

Not gonna lie, wish Citeh had made it through to the CL semis.
gandalf-lord-of-the-rings.gif

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Bournemouth form has been great second half of season. But if we drop points, its the evidence that proves Arteta has been cursed against other Spainish managers this season i.e. Villa, Fullham

ammend: marco silva is portuguese, damn

Same team vs Sp**s, and I think a convincing result after a weeks rest, will be good to see timber on the bench hopefully. I have a feeling Zinchenko might play as Arteta likes him in games where we'll dominate the ball, I really hope he doesn't, as much as I love him, he creates so much nervousness in the crowd which gets to the players

Bournemouth are a very good team, but they are fairly open out of possession, and with the way we're attacking I can see us extending our goal difference

If we were at the top without the game more right now, I'd worry about us cracking under the pressure, but our focus is solely on putting city under pressure and I have every confidence Arteta will get the boys to do it

Whether it's enough or not for the end result in the league, who knows, but got to believe!!!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Gotta win this to stay ahead and keep up the pressure. Hard to see Wolves getting anything from Cheaty even if they dig in at the Emptihad.

Same team please. Zinny, Jesus etc can sit the bench. Literally no reason to change anything unless we face an injury.

Edit: Anyone else more nervous about our home games?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Their form is being exaggerated. Just two wins in their last five, not exactly fear inducing.

SupersoakerArsene

Actually still have 3 quite difficult fixtures.
Only thing is: Bournemouth we play @ home. Its a must win, despite them being quite good this season with a good Kluivert, Semenyo & Solanke for example.

Still don't get why Iraola rested Neto in goal, as captain, for the past 2 games with him being my FPL keeper ffs...

Zabarnyi also rested, like whut? Might be fit again vs Arsenal?

They got a really good CB duo with Zabarnyi - Senesi. Decent fullback with Kerkez. Great winger with Semenyo (Who is pacey, and good in 1v1), goalscorer like Solanke and another quick Kluivert, Ouattar or Sinisterra on the wing. Quite a good baller like Scott as 10 or Tavernier.
Actually a really decent team, but their CM's aren't it for me

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Some comments in this thread are almost identical to those before the Villa game :)

Anyway, COYG!!!!!!!!!!!

dino bravo

Established Member

Actually still have 3 quite difficult fixtures.
Only thing is: Bournemouth we play @ home. Its a must win, despite them being quite good this season with a good Kluivert, Semenyo & Solanke for example.

Still don't get why Iraola rested Neto in goal, as captain, for the past 2 games with him being my FPL keeper ffs...

Zabarnyi also rested, like whut? Might be fit again vs Arsenal?

They got a really good CB duo with Zabarnyi - Senesi. Decent fullback with Kerkez. Great winger with Semenyo (Who is pacey, and good in 1v1), goalscorer like Solanke and another quick Kluivert, Ouattar or Sinisterra on the wing. Quite a good baller like Scott as 10 or Tavernier.
Actually a really decent team, but their CM's aren't it for me
Semenyo went off the other day with a bad knee injury from what I gather and has been seen on crutches since. Doubt he will play.

HighburyHigh

Every fixture is going to be insanely hard make no mistake about it.

Just hope they are mentally at the beach given they are safe and aren't really fighting for anything now.
Unfortunately we are a prize scalp for all teams. Everyone gives 10% extra against us regardless of their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom