• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

One of the best things about our CB partnership is that whenever one of them seems to have an off game the other one always steps up for them.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Havertz very clever getting that pen must admit. Bukayo now 16 goals in the league, may even reach 20 which would be unreal for him.

We look leggy, looks like a season ending/opening game. Just about getting the 3 points in all of these last games, Bournemouth also look leggy.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No chance it would be overturned with the current rules.

If Saka vs Neuer would have been called instantly a pen, it wouldn't have been overturned too

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Gabriel had another bozo moment in this, 1-0 is not a safe score even tho they are pants. Should be ahead by more by now tbf & hopefully we score some more in the second half

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If the pen wasn't given and VAR was taking a look at it, there's no chance VAR would end up overturning the decision and make it a penalty. We're quite fortunate the ref decided to give it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really good half we entered with right mentality but so many chances missed this half we should be leading 3-0.

Bournemouth gonna now attack got nothing to lose take advantage of the spaces they'll leave

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gabriel had another bozo moment in this, 1-0 is not a safe score even tho they are pants. Should be ahead by more by now tbf & hopefully we score some more in the second half

I heard about that as well.

The second one in as many games for him, he's had a few issues of late and he needs to cut them out.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Love it or hate it, Havertz doing that looked like the only way we was going to score 😶

sdotzdot

Established Member
Havertz very clever getting that pen must admit. Bukayo now 16 goals in the league, may even reach 20 which would be unreal for him.

We look leggy, looks like a season ending/opening game. Just about getting the 3 points in all of these last games, Bournemouth also look leggy.
Huh? Leggy? We’ve been brilliant.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Our overall play and energy in that half was excellent. First to every ball, won all our 50-50s, great movement, sharp passing.

The difference between last year’s run in and this year is night and day man, we’ve grown so much as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom