• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

TriniGunner

Bro said he'll help us but is in therapy now for disliking football 😭
It happens. I played with guy who actually was on our national team. He was one of our best midfielders. He just stopped playing football and told me that one day after training he realized that his body was going through too much and it caused him to dislike football. He actually had a tryout at Sunderland a few years ago.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Bro said he'll help us but is in therapy now for disliking football 😭
His way to the top (ie regular player in the PL) was fairly difficult, so he is probably a fairly humble guy. Things haven't come easy for him. I can imagine the bubble of being at a PL club & basically just being in the circus of life of a PL professional footballer can take you away from your actual 'self' & how you live.

I bet there are a lot more players who feel like this. Our own Ben White seems to be able to disconnect & deal with it extremely well.

The football circus is probably littered with terrible people & utter w*nkers. It probably does get you down !

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Sky not even bothering to get the rights to this. 😭

Feels like it should be free to air on Channel 5, that's how pointless it kinda feels ffs 😅

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We aren't allowed to wear our new home kit here, as rules forbid a team that still has a chance of winning the league to wear a new home kit in the last home game...

415b0085-4b51-4eed-b5cc-6432b1c75413_text.gif

Thank God for small favors as it looks like garbage!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It’s over people, that’s the sad reality here.

We’ll put up a show though, as we’ll have some brilliant guests. Pity we can’t play the new kit as well, but that’s ok.

Hopefully we get some rest, the internationals come back early and we prepare to go again.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
City aren’t immune to pressure. Get an early goal. Maybe West Ham hold out till half time. Then when the news rolls in nerves start to build.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
City aren’t immune to pressure. Get an early goal. Maybe West Ham hold out till half time. Then when the news rolls in nerves start to build.

As i mentioned Wham got some players who can hurt City tbf. if Wham put in the performance like they did against us at the Emirates but thats a big if City will have a big task to full fill.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

They did look a bit rattled in the Sp**s game. The only prpblem is the Sp**s players couldn't play a decent final ball to save their life and Son bottled a 1v1.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That right but they already experienced that before I think they'll approach the game calmly

SupersoakerArsene

Everybody still being busy about Man City dropping points. First of all we need a win against Everton, lol.
Away we only won 0-1.
They only got Dele, Mykolenko & Patterson out.

Can see Calvert Lewin, Brantwaithe, Godfrey, Onana & Doucouré get their match of the year looool.

Nah seriously. We really need to win first. It's a home match, the last (but with a lot of pressure).... Time for Martin, Bukayo, Kai & Declan to step up once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom