• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

Diesel

Go out And scrap a win out. **** city. They will get their time at some point.

West ham if it was then last year I would give them 5 percent chance. But this year they just mailed it in.

Gooner10

With this being 20 years since the Invincibles, them returning to the Emirates etc., it seems as if it was written for us to go all the way this year.

Whatever happens tomorrow, the team has done brilliantly the second half of the season to even be in this position. I almost wish it wasn't ending as there's still hope without the games being played. Still, you never know in football, praying for West Ham to get a result. All we can do is our job and make sure we end with 3 points.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
He has been a mod here since 2006, but think this is probably the first season he has actually watched any football matches.

Poor Jaspreet catching absolute pelters today

GDeep™

League is very weak
How about a win against Fulham or Aston Villa? Just one maybe?
I said the City game was must win, that one still bothers me.

I don’t like “if/but” talk. Maybe the dropped points against Villa gave us the fire to zone in for the rest of the season?

You just give City their credit tbh, they’ve gone on a silly run again. Maybe we win the league if we beat them atleast once this season?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I don’t like “if/but” talk. Maybe the dropped points against Villa gave us the fire to zone in for the rest of the season?

You just give City their credit tbh, they’ve gone on a silly run again. Maybe we win the league if we beat them atleast once this season?
We did beat City at the Emirates. My problem is that they’re going to win it with 91 points, that doesn’t require a silly run from us to overhaul them. This season is more of a missed opportunity than last year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I also can't believe AFTV (Turkish too of all people lol) did a "it's not about the destination, but the friends we made along the way" video recently 😅

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We did…😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom