• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Gameweek 3 - 22-24 Aug

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Even though I hate that City got to where they are with oil money, I appreciate their team - its pretty much what I wish we were.

BobP

Memri Fan
Prefer City to go ahead than Chelsea, have a sense of vulnerability about, can be got at.

With Chelsea and Mourinho, you know once they get ahead they will lock things down.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Prefer City to go ahead than Chelsea, have a sense of vulnerability about, can be got at.

With Chelsea and Mourinho, you know once they get ahead they will lock things down.

Think it's because when City beat you it's because they have outplayed you . CFC you nearly always get the feeling they have screwed you over somehow .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if City have peaked too early, said yesterday that they look like Chelsea did last year, but City can't keep playing as they are, and I don't think they can grind out wins like Chelsea did last season.

United under Fergie used to start quite slow, and from around Christmas they'd be unbelievable.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yeah it's weird, out of all the top teams, City is the team i like the most. Play a great brand of football, fans aren't annoying, very few unlikable characters, gave us the best PL moment ever with 'Agueroooooooo'..But i think it's Pellegrini who stands out for me. I feel that a manager represents the club and Pellegrini is a very genuine, respectable man so i have no real distaste towards them. Even if they have bought their titles.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wonder if City have peaked too early, said yesterday that they look like Chelsea did last year, but City can't keep playing as they are, and I don't think they can grind out wins like Chelsea did last season.

United under Fergie used to start quite slow, and from around Christmas they'd be unbelievable.

Yeah it's a case of staying in their slip stream because we know we come strong in the 2nd half of the season .

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Yeah it's weird, out of all the top teams, City is the team i like the most. Play a great brand of football, fans aren't annoying, very few unlikable characters, gave us the best PL moment ever with 'Agueroooooooo'..But i think it's Pellegrini who stands out for me. I feel that a manager represents the club and Pellegrini is a very genuine, respectable man so i have no real distaste towards them. Even if they have bought their titles.

It's that and the fact that they're pretty much irrelevant to us when it comes to rivalry. We tend to hate United, Pool, Chelsea and Tottenham, which means if we can't win the title it's best if those teams don't win it either. That leaves Manchester City. Them winning the league is the most bearable, God knows what would've happened if Liverpool won it two years ago.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
It's that and the fact that they're pretty much irrelevant to us when it comes to rivalry. We tend to hate United, Pool, Chelsea and Tottenham, which means if we can't win the title it's best if those teams don't win it either. That leaves Manchester City. Them winning the league is the most bearable, God knows what would've happened if Liverpool won it two years ago.
Yeah very good point, forgot to mention that. If anyone is going to win the league besides us, i'd want it to be City. Like you said, definitely the most bearable! Pool would be the absolute worst. Probably more so than Sp**s i reckon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
City usually drop points around the CL matches, let's hope they keep that up.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Agree with you,i remember in season 2013/2014 i wanted City to win the tittle at the end. And that was the only time i supported Chelsea to win against Liverpool in that famous match lol. I hate Liverpool almost like Man utd and Chelsea.

Agree with you,i remember in season 2013/2014 i wanted City to win the tittle at the end. And that was the only time i supported Chelsea to win against Liverpool in that famous match lol. I hate Liverpool almost like Man utd and Chelsea.
Being newbie and foreigner, I am starting to think that Liverpool is the most hated club in England; at least of what I have observed here, in Bluemoon, Redcafe and in general comnents in media... (not counting local rivalries, that is).

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom