• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Gunners1616

I think going to Anfield was even more worrying. We managed to get 1 point from there. Not an easy game but both teams had chances.

I expect the same type of game at the Etihad. Can't afford missed chances and need some luck as well.

Hopefully no silly mistakes and limited wasted chances.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Hasnt Gabby been out for 4 weeks now? A gash on the foot? He should be able to play with a bandage on surely?!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Regardless of this plays out, and I can guarantee it won't be like the last few games at the Etihad where they've just outclassed us, I think it'll be a game where we really show we're a different animal now and make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. I actually even think a loss is unlikely, tho I can say similar for the win which I why I feel a draw is the massive favourite in terms of which of the three ways this goes. That said I do believe this could be a watershed moment because there's a different feeling this time to corresponding fixture last year. Of course results in the buildup contribute to the feeling, but it really does feel different this time. I think there is the potential that we could go there and do them.

But we can't rule out the fact that it's a home game for City in a title race one of the few times the Etihad might be rocking and they've got the experience of being in this situation many times. If we can make it uncomfortable the Etiahd does tend to become restless pretty quickly too. Look it's too close to call which is why a draw would be the safe money, however a result which'd make Liverpool clear favourites.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

I didn’t even see this after our game last season but KDB provided a pretty good breakdown of how he exploited the gap between our midfield and defence.

As good as Jorginho has been, I don’t think this is his sort of game imo.

Partey has to play he had enough weeks now to get fit. and Rice as no8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom