• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You’ll be back here next season 😂

You survived those years we were playing Qarabag on a Thursday night, only to leave when we have a proper team lol
That was like therapy though, moaning and arguing with people made it bearable at least. Now I don't even have much to say about this team apart from how good they are.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Jorginho did a great job though, when he became a starting player this season is when we went on title winning form. Need a passer like Jorg/Partey in the 6 this summer.

Definitely, someone with more physicality than Jorgi but with similar passing range would complete our midfield trio

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Sp**s side won't go away there still pride to play for.

The 2nd half we have to fix this passing we 3-0 just manage the game better.

I'm glad we also clinical today

sdotzdot

Established Member
Statpadding and boosting GD away to Sp**s at the tail end of a title challenge is one of the glorious nectars of the Gods. A rare occurrence, we must all savour this moment.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Tomiyasu and Trossard shaky. We can't, AND MUST NOT, sub Zinchenko in AT ALL. He'll gift them goals.

Hopefully Arteta subs in Martinelli for Trossard and we try to punish them with long balls.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Neville having a mare on comms

Man keeps wishing everything to go against us - Gabriel offside, wanting the pen before our 2nd goal

But then after seeing the proof, he is so hesitant to accept it was right decision.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Yeah they look on it + they’ve had 2 weeks rest, we’ll start really wavering in the final 15/20mins we need a HUGE second half, maybe another goal as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Exact same as Chelsea, @GDeep™ and myself were confident in both said both Chelsea and Sp**s were utter **** and here we are 8 goals and 0 conceded in 1 and a half games of football against our biggest rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom