• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
There's so much space upfront, we need to take advantage and not dilly dally around their box.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The sloppiness was spreading tho even before the Raya error, we were at a walk pace, at one stage Havertz and Tomi I think it was were just exchanging about 10 passes to each other. We lost our sharpness.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
People overreacting like City or Pool keepers never make mistakes
There's nobody near him, he still has time to do other things but he's trying to play a crazy pass to TP or whatever who was already pressed anyway. He's a dumb cvnt

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Ode is gassed, Arteta need to freshen our forward, maybe Jesus and drop Havertz in middle.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's made 1 really bad mistake this calendar year. It was stupid but let's not be crazy.
No he has it in him

He got away with a fair few too

Earlier this game completely lost on a cross that romero headed in before him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom