• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First rival pummelled into nothing, don't feel left out though Sp**s...

C0827F26A0191B5A0A4DFA914375ED17F12F8B74

...we see you Sunday.

Arsenia

Arteta and the lads should watch the video of that 3-0 defeat two seasons ago. On repeat, if possible.

It worked for Newcastle away this time last year...

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Fancy us here, Sp**s are very open and Ange will never ever change how he plays. I'd start Martinelli, he could feast against their high line.

Two weaknesses about Sp**s I hope our team has picked up on that we need to exploit.

1. Vicario pisses his pants on corners/set pieces. With our set piece routines we need to make that count.

2. Maddison is very emotional, our players need to try and wind him up (but be smart about it of course) and he could easily be rattled.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Only change I’d be tempted to make would be Martinelli for Trossard purely as a horses for courses, as important as Trossard has been recently you need runners and pace against this lot.
It has to be literally one or two quick passes and then a through ball and Martinelli is the only forward that freak isn’t catching, if we’re too tippy tappy they will try and suffocate us with their ridiculously high line.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Goddamn this is it. They'll want to stop us from winning the league and a win here.. my God. We need it.

No Udogie for them. Fifteen days rest, I reckon they're rusty. Play the same eleven and make sure we sing "stadiums are empty, everywhere we go!"

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They might be a little bit fresher than us...they haven't played since the 13th. Probably been fed quantities of Vegemite.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we win this, it would be comfortably the best team we beaten away from home this season. Would be amazing result

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They might be a little bit fresher than us...they haven't played since the 13th. Probably been fed quantities of Vegemite.

Can go one of two ways really. Seen teams like us have long breaks struggle after as they're not sharp.

Think Ben Foster mentioned as players some often like it coming thick and fast.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
36 years since we've done them twice in a row at their place in the league??* I'd imagine many of you weren't even born. Hell, there wasn't even a fully formed internet back then. The world was a cold, dark place and pro footballers smoked and drank pints at halftime.

* can someone fact check this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom