• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raffaele Palladino

Mostarac

Established Member
I think its obvious why Palladino is almost always disappointing for Juventus. First of all, he is being played out of position. Second of all, when Juventus build up their attacks, very few of them go through their right wing where Palladino is employed and most of their attacks have to go through Del Piero and Nedved, this limits Palladino a lot.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
clockwork orange said:
gunnerGH said:
clockwork orange said:
season club matches goals

2001/02 Benevento 8 1 Serie Z
2002/03 Juventus 0 0 Serie A
2003/04 Juventus 0 0 Serie A
2004/05 Salernitana 39 15 Serie B
2005/06 Livorno 21 2 Serie A
2006/07 Juventus 25 8 Serie B
2007/08 Juventus 17 1 Serie A
Total: 110 27

Saw him play for Italy U-21. Looks talented. But worldclass?

How many Serie's do they have....seriously :lol:
Don't know, just put something there. Didn't know which Serie Benevento played in, think it's C1 or C2.
That Z bit made me laugh. I heard that there are more than one million teams registered in Italy. The letters for Series may be too short to cover them all.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom