• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real got the wrong man

Split

Owen they don't need with Raul, Ronaldo, Morientes...

They really needed Vieira for that 'holding role' in cm to sure up there poor defensive game, since Makele left.

:lol:

kanuuu

Established Member
If it turns out that they dont get Vieira and they do get Owen they are the biggest dumbasses in the world of football, complete idiots!

Sammer

Established Member
If the Owen transfer goes through, it´s the biggest travesty in the history of Real.

They need a defensive midfielders and at least another defender ...and they go for OWEN ?!

Perez is acting like a lunatic. With Owen joining and no defensive cover in midfield they´ll get destroyed by Barca and have a good chance of not making it any further this season in the CL.

What a bunch of f*cking fascist putas !

Split

He's got to pass a medical that's all.

Liverpool are getting Nunez.

The way Madrid is run is just a joke!

Arsenal are the greatest club in the world on the pitch and the way it's run off the pitch as well.

kanuuu

Established Member
LOL they now have a midfield without one defensive player and four strikers who all warrant a place in the starting line up, Perez should be shot, that said, they've still got a bloody good side.

n_henry

:lol:

They certainly are idiots. I used to be a fan of theirs (well, their football), and while Zidane is one of my fave players ever (and Becks is fiiiiine), I hope they rue undervaluing Vieira.

Who are they gonna try to get in DM now? :lol:

sienna

calvinngai88 said:
Probably hijack Liverpool's bid for Xabi Alonso. :lol:
They'll probably try to do that. Buying Owen is purely for commercial reasons and now Vieira is staying and Xabi Alonso Liverpool bound, they're in deep ****.

Gooner_Milton

Dumbfvcks.

Lets see them 'galatico' their way out of this. They need defenders and defensive midfielders for crissakes. Seems like it's Perez running the club, not Camacho. No wonder most coaches worth their salt avoid Real like the plague.

kNiteMare

kanuuu said:
LOL they now have a midfield without one defensive player and four strikers who all warrant a place in the starting line up, Perez should be shot, that said, they've still got a bloody good side.

you cant put 4 good strikers on the pitch. They wont get past round of 16 in CL and Valencia, Barca and Depov can all beat the crap out of RM in the league.

tox

Surely with the money they havn't spent on PV they will buy a class defensive mid.

jacc_7_1

the arrival of owen might pave the way for ronaldo to come to Sp**s?? ;D

owen cost them only 8 million so to them it is peanuts
and considering owen popularity ard the world the money would be recouped shortly

Ally

Remember that while the Vieira fiasco was starting to rumble down a few days ago, arsehol hacks such as Ballague tried to cover their tracks by saying that if the deal didn't go through Real were looking at more DMC's as backup - Maniche and Alonso are the two that spring out.

So if one of those two moves it would make sense. Not to suggest that Ballague has any skill at predicting, more to say that if you bullshit enough, one will come right eventually.

But the whole Owen thing is absolutely hilarious, mind.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I agree Real don't particularly need Michael Owen but for that price he's an absolute bargain. I'm surprised Arsène didn't show any interest.

Robno.7

GoonerGurjit said:
I agree Real don't particularly need Michael Owen but for that price he's an absolute bargain. I'm surprised Arsène didn't show any interest.

i disagree, imo owen is overrated and we have 3 strikers who are better than him.

Ally

Owne scores goals, but he requires the whole team around him to be in a certain shape and play a certain style - surely the reason Eriksson can't figure out for the life of him who should partner Owen is nothing to do with the various partners (all of whom seem to flop miserably no matter what the combination), but Owen himself who's a pretty insular player.

Natural goalscorer yes, but at what cost to a football club? 15 yards back towards their own goal, probably...

juz7_pi12es

Robno.7 said:
GoonerGurjit said:

i disagree, imo owen is overrated and we have 3 strikers who are better than him.

true! he's not that good anymore

Top Bottom