• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

All in all. If he cuts out his mistakes he might be a decent 5th choice center back.

tenor.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's a welcomed break considering our ****e recent results/performances, I just detest and have no interest in England national team.
:lol: I can only muster up any patriotism when people slag us off, or if we go deep into a finals. Other than that, I don't connect with them like I used to.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol: I can only muster up any patriotism when people slag us off, or if we go deep into a finals. Other than that, I don't connect with them like I used to.

It’s not that I don’t care about England, just international breaks during the season I can’t ever give a sh1t.

When the Euros and World Cup come around yeah paint my face in a St georges flag. But the September international break just when the season starts? Leave me out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I reckon recent events must surely put a dampener on the ego though?
Yeah, I think I remember one of the players put a team picture up on instagram after one of the EL semi victories over Valencia, and everyone was animated and joyous, and there was Mustafi at the back, peeping over them all, looking like the tea lady.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Let’s give some credit where it’s due. Mustafi’s positioning so far in the PL has been elite. No rash tackles. Not a single penalty. Long may it continue!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah, I think I remember one of the players put a team picture up on instagram after one of the EL semi victories over Valencia, and everyone was animated and joyous, and there was Mustafi at the back, peeping over them all, looking like the tea lady.
What a way to describe it. You literally brought that file to memory with this last line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom