• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

I think it's far from certain Madrid will want him back, but to answer the hypothetical: Fabian Ruiz. Never know which players suddenly pop up during a season though.

Is he? Don't know him at all, but you make it sound like he's Cesc / Mbappe level.
Fabian ruiz they guy from napoli?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
So whats our net spend:
Saliba: 6m
Martinelli - 6m
Luiz - 8m
Pepe - 72m
Ceballos - 4m
Tierney - 25m

In: 121m

Out:
Bennacer - 5m
Kos - 5m
Jenkinson, Asano - 2m
Ospina - 4m
Iwobi - 40m
Out: 56m

So a fairly standard net spend of around 65m. I think we'll manage to move Mustafi and Eleny on for 20m to bring down the net spend to 45m, which was the transfer budget confirmed by Ornstein earlier.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I respectfully disagree, but i rate our window highly. But the calibre of the players Sp**s have brought in in combination with keeping most of their biggest stars..New level for them i think. Ndombele is an insanely good player.

We don't have to agree on everything, so that's fine, at least we are all happy

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think it's far from certain Madrid will want him back, but to answer the hypothetical: Fabian Ruiz. Never know which players suddenly pop up during a season though.

Is he? Don't know him at all, but you make it sound like he's Cesc / Mbappe level.
He's quite the talent. He looks the real deal. Seems United is giving him a chance in not replacing Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom