• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think we should just go for Sokratis x Chambers vs Newcastle tbh. Tried and tested in pre season.

I see how people can be of a different opinion tho.

I’d be happy to play Luiz to get AMN out of RB however (with Chambers shifting over into RB)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why are Chelsea even sanctioning this Luiz deal, aren't they pretty light at CB now? Ampadu went on loan, Cahill left for Palace. They're left with Rudiger and Christensen as a starting pair, which is very good. But back-up is Zouma and Timori, and an ageing Azpilicueta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think 4 of these deals has been confirmed only left Luiz Iwobi and the guy southampton are chasing to be confirmed.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
With the window finally over lets give a special shout out to the three biggest nonces of summer AFCamden, the Arsenalmedia guy and Chris Mular all embarrassing themselves by the end of the window. Dean is specially a sad case, dude needs to let it go, the window is just over and he is already making **** up about us going for Upamecano in the Jan window.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To the meltdowns. I don't know if there's enough hours left in the day for me to spend reading the carnage that will be on that site.

I just don't know who's gonna score their goals. They're left relying entirely on Rashford and Martial to fire them back into the CL. Martial's highest scoring season was 4 years ago and it was 17, and Rashford hasn't surpassed 15 in a season before. Are they hoping Alexis comes back to life? It's insane.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If i was a Sp**s fan id be gutted signing Sessegnon. Every time i saw him last season he was poor and looked lazy. A worth while comparison is Celtic with Boli. Boli played a lot at left wing for Rapid and it seems at left back he cannot defend for toffee. Sessegnon played a lot at left wing and im not sure he is a defender or good enough winger.

Interesting.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I just don't know who's gonna score their goals. They're left relying entirely on Rashford and Martial to fire them back into the CL. Martial's highest scoring season was 4 years ago and it was 17, and Rashford hasn't surpassed 15 in a season before. Are they hoping Alexis comes back to life? It's insane.

I know. I can't believe they haven't signed a proper striker. Their midfield isn't the greatest either. Solskjaer will be gone by Christmas.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

PSG won’t be happy with Sp**s.

They agreed a loan deal for £16m this window to **** PSG out of a sell on percentage. Betis get another £40m next summer of which PSG will now only get about £3m.
Hehehe we are going to do this too for the zaha deal next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom