• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Superbru: "Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17"

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Middlesbrough ruin my predictions every week, haven't got a single result right in their games.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Have also hit a bit of a slump, got only 5 predictions right for the fourth week running and not a single correct score this week.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Got a wooden spoon for my performance in Week 8, ffs :lol:

Was doing a lot better last year when you were rewarded for picking correct scores more than simply win/loss/draw.
Gimme my spoon back. :p

Haven't watched one footie match in weeks but at least ive logged in to do this predictor. Fancy footie team in tatters though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Funny week for points. My results were so bad I thought I would get the wooden spoon but amazingly stayed 8th. Very low scoring week with 2 wooden spoons awarded :)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Funny week for points. My results were so bad I thought I would get the wooden spoon but amazingly stayed 8th. Very low scoring week with 2 wooden spoons awarded :)
I did horribly this week. Only 1.3 points I think.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I had to dig this thread out cos I got the yellow cap and I'm coming to get ya :) Strange seeing as only yesterday I received an email saying "Dear Arsène, You did worse than the community average.

Dear Arsène throws me every time, I called myself Arsène Smith when registering :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I deserve extra points for this double. Last week yellow cap, this week wooden spoon. Got to be a first! :)

Top Bottom