• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
So the rumour mill is beginning to spin, and players are beginning to be linked with clubs ever more quickly. I thought I'd start this thread in the same vein as the 'Wish List' thread - let's list players that we have been linked with, or have a realistic possibility of signing who we DON'T want to sign.

I guess people have a very good idea of mine, so I won't start with any suggestions...

Ratinho

Established Member
Niemi, Upson, Knut Borch....erm, that's it.

Not seen any real dirge linked with us tbh, only players i'm wary of quality are youth players, and i've no issue over Wenger bringing whoever he wants in there.

marhes26

Sorry,then in that case...no stupid player who we have never heard of who will be of no benefit to us and that people on here say is great even though they have never watched them play!.Also that a player is great because they are so good on championship manager. :angel

kel varnsen

Established Member
borch, toulolololoansomething, owen, beckham, the espanyol guys, caracciolo, upson, niemi, essien, basically everyone from the french league, kompany, Kuffour and davids.

Canuck

Established Member
Good idea Asa, I already see one name coming to the forefront.

Beckham and Totti for sure.
I want to say Hildebrand too just because way too many people think that Wenger is an idiot for not swapping Lehmann yet. I think if Hilde came than everyone would be dissapointed since he wouldn't live up to their unreasonably high expectations. Agree with Koivu, I also don't want to pay through the nose for SWP.

turtle

Frey, Totti, Cassano, Trezeguet, overpaying for SWP, any player from Real Madrid and Inter except Adriano.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom