• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
so is this where we go to discuss off the pitch things, such as the threats against Özil and Kola?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Meanwhile Antoine Griezmann is managing us in 2023. I'm sure he's posted something like this before. Raul should just put him out of his misery and sign him up.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And he sold his best pal lacazette for 23.5m...to Huddersfield.
t0kj3xd.jpeg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Meanwhile Antoine Griezmann is managing us in 2023. I'm sure he's posted something like this before. Raul should just put him out of his misery and sign him up.

Griezzy is a real fan of the game to know about Brobbey and Gravenberch too. Hope they’ll be in ajax 1 in a few years, still youth players now.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
When people speak about the beautiful game that is football, first teams they mention is Barcelona and the Arsenal. God damn if it ain't true.
watching that makes me so sad that we didnt see a few more years of nasri, cesc, rvp, santi, eduardo, diaby, ramsey, henry, adebayor ... we sure lost a lot of our boys too early or too unfortunately. Hoping Özil sticks around and gives us a whole new highlights reel along with Pepe, Auba, Laca

Latest posts+

Top Bottom