• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

diesel3390

WEll hello all. First post here. Been lurking for ever. But now on.

How do I post in the main transfer rumours thread please all?

I've been an Arsenal Fan since around 1996. Wow long time. Been through the pre-Wenger era all the way to now.

And ofcourse been through all the frustrations!

Morning peeps. Been a lurker for sometime now but thought I would come along and say hi. Does this mean the site will be easier to go through without any ads popping up now and again!

First post here. Arsenal fan since 7, grown up with brothers that are all Spuds so they hate me obviously but I have been a lot happier most of my life while they have suffered!

Anyway Hola!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Hey! I'm a masochist (otherwise I wouldn't support this team) from Romania. Used to be a frequent poster around 5-6 years ago and I'm back to pour my frustrations about this team with you guys. Cheers!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hello and welcome to all the new members!

(I really mean it, but I also wanted to bump this so I wasn't seeing the pointless "sack Wenger" thread every time I logged in).

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hey! I'm a masochist (otherwise I wouldn't support this team) from Romania. Used to be a frequent poster around 5-6 years ago and I'm back to pour my frustrations about this team with you guys. Cheers!
If that was the case, you'd be a United supporter. Word to Louis Van Gaal. :lol:

King Eboue

Hi all, I was a occasional poster back when Cesc was still Captain. Under Scottish Gooner I think, anyway been a lurker for a few years thought it was time to make an account again. Love the Arsenal, they drive me mad but that's what it's all about I guess.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nah, man. The past 12 and a half years have been brutal for Arsenal fans. Manure have been in a slump since Ferguson retired, which is a lot less than what we've gone through.
That may be but our slump has been a drawn out process and I fear that may signal how long it takes us to get back. United, for all this slump talk, still have a couple of trophies and are currently 2nd in the league....

I agree they have had it worse but I fear mentioning this too often because as Gooners we just don't know what the future holds.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hi I am Lucy, I am 27 an avid Arsenal fan and primary school teacher on maternity leave.
Welcome Lucy. Good to have a Primary School Teacher on the forum.

You'll know how to sort out unruly children which will stand you in good stead for all the keyboard warriors on here. ;)

Bing Bong

Been on an involuntary hiatus for several months. Cannot get my old user record to work. Been trying different browsers, computers etc. Trying with new user name and on Crome. Old user name was CaseUteinberger. Feel I need the relief of Arsenal Mania forum when we play bad on Saturday mornings though. My wife and kids are little help and don't want to hear me complain or discuss anything football related.

So here we go again!

Bendtner186

New member, lifelong fan of the Arsenal. A proud Yankee football fan looking forward to throwing in my two bitter cents as we celebrate and lambaste the great man on his way out the door. Gooner 4 life!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
New member, lifelong fan of the Arsenal. A proud Yankee football fan looking forward to throwing in my two bitter cents as we celebrate and lambaste the great man on his way out the door. Gooner 4 life!
Enjoy, bruv. Plenty of yanks and even a fake yank here. I see you're 37, be prepared to feel old.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hi all. I'm new to the site,I am a sports fan, especially like football and basketball, very happy to meet you.

Best Regards
Welcome to the forum. We usually post greetings in the lobby but I am sure mods will move this if necessary.

Are you an Arsenal fan? Or any other club?

GunnerFromItaly

Hi, I am an italian Gooner. It's a bit unusual to support another country team - I know - but the love for AFC started many years ago and it was stronger every day, so love has no distance.
The AW departure is the last piece loss of a club that I started to support a long time ago but the decision is right and the hope is return to the glory in this new chapter of our history.

COYG!

Top Bottom