• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Hi there, fellow woolwich fans. I joined this forum back in 2011 and decided it was time to randomly bless the forum with my first post in the EL draw thread. Anyway, now that I’ve decided to open my mouth you’ll probably see me throwing in my 2 cents around here and there. Nice to (or maybe not) meet you folks!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hello, probably should have started here instead of getting angry in another thread. :lol: But that's a fault with me, I get easily riled up when I see someone getting (imo) an unfair treatment.

Anyway, I'm a Swiss Basel fan and I am supporting Arsenal since I started (really) learning english in 2008. Funnily enough, because of Djouru. When I looked up the international teams I could support (I only wanted to support one), I remembered that Djouru didn't go through the swiss leagues (and I liked him back then from the national team). So, I looked up Arsenal and I knew absolutly nothing about the club.

Discovering the invincibles just from scraps of videos and articles that were still somewhat hard for me to decipher back then was amazing. I know that sounds weird but I lived the invicibles in a very weird, retrospective way.

:drool:

Anyway, I'm probably not going to post much, unless I can give some relevant info like how Swiss players are doing internationally or when I get triggered.

Happy to be here.

:bounce:

Hey everyone,

I´m a gunner from Germany and I´ve been following this Forum since becoming a Football fan in 2007/2008. Strangely I have never been a fan of a german Team. I became a Football fan by playing Football Manager with a friend in School. At one Point it went well with Arsenal which led me to watching games. The 07/08 Season really took me in and since then I´ve been a gunner.

I´m Looking Forward to discussing Things with you

~P²

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hi everyone,

New to the forum - life long Arsenal fan who knows very few people who support Arsenal, so I am looking forward to having some conversations with actual fans.

Look forward to speaking to some of you in the near future on threads :)

Welcome Matt! Glad to have you aboard. Just in time for transfer season madness. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Here in America I know very few Arsenal fans in real life (and have become almost a hermit in my old age anyway), so it is kind of nice to have this crazy little place to exchange ideas; sometimes to argue; sometimes to be happy or sad together.

MattManc

Hi, my name is Matt and I support MUFC so not had the best of seasons but hope Arsenal win the Europa

Just wanted to say re the Mkhitaryan issue that UEFA are a disgrace!

This isn't just about one football club or even just about football this is about decency!

It would be nice to see Arsenal and Chelsea fans unite in showing their disgust to the world TV cameras throughout the game by displaying neutral coloured banners and scarfs etc......they could produce rainbow coloured Arsenal and rainbow coloured Chelsea scarfs to show that no matter what colour your team wears, what colour people skin are or no matter where they are from they are equal.......every TV commentator throughout the world would have to explain the scarfs.

Both clubs could easily afford to make 5000 of these each and give out to the fans for free.

Good luck Arsenal I hope you win

Been an avid reader on here since 2016 but just registered here around February...

Been an arsenal fan since 2012 and my favourite was Santi...

I mostly come here to read posts and follow match threads, I should contribute a thing or two henceforth...

#COYG

Patrick Byrne

Been an Arsenal fan as long as I remember. Massive Cork City FC fan as they are my local team here in Ireland. Going to see Arsenal for the first time next weekend at the emirates cup against Lyon. Any tips for a first time visit?

Hi everyone,

I am a Red Star Belgrade fan and scarf collector. "You aren't an Arsenal fan, so why are you on this forum?" You migt ask. I remember the two matches between our clubs dearly, and I would like to commemorate those memories by acquiring matchday scarves from that game. If anyone has one, knows someone that has one, or can help me in any way to find one, I would appreciate it a lot.

Matchday scarves generally lose their value after the matchday and I am sure there must be somebody willing to sell theirs.

I hope your club turns back into its former self and I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming season.

Thanks in advance,

Red Star Belgrade supporter

Top Bottom