• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mystery Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIoodBrother

Dean called Xhaka early and was solid lately.
He might not know everything what goes on but I feel, his source wouldn't actively lie to him (saying there was no bid or active talks with Morata)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His previously said the club have interest in Mahrez so I'd go with that.

There wouldn't be a bid for Morata anyway, seeing as it's not even possible yet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette or Batshuayi. Both probably a bit cheaper than Morata, both could go on to be very good strikers. Can't see it being anyone like Benzema unless Real bring someone in.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Im not too bothered who it is, the good news is that were looking to address the problem!!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Lacazette or Batshuayi. Both probably a bit cheaper than Morata, both could go on to be very good strikers. Can't see it being anyone like Benzema unless Real bring someone in.

I have been watching Lacazette over the years, I don't think he is good enough, tbh. If i had to choose from this OL team, I would pick Fekir over him every day of the week. He would do us wonder on the RW.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Until Real Madrid find replacement for Benzema we can think about buying him the same with Auba and Dortmund.

so the options are: Batshuayi Morata Lacazzette Lukaku and Janssen

Thomas94

I would actually really like that. A better version of Lukaku but has to work on his finishing.

Being Belgian I saw both of them playing quite a lot. While Lukaku is perfect for counter-attacking teams, Michy would be the best option for us. His hold-up play is at least as good as Girouds, but his not as good in defensive heading :s

Emin-

Being Belgian I saw both of them playing quite a lot. While Lukaku is perfect for counter-attacking teams, Michy would be the best option for us. His hold-up play is at least as good as Girouds, but his not as good in defensive heading :s
I'm from Belgium too ! :D Michy is underrated imho

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The lad cant be any worse than giroud tbf and marseille have said hes leaving. Hes worth a punt imo. I think the morata situation is too complex for us imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom