• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL clubs to vote on scrapping VAR

Should VAR be abolished ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if they get rid of VAR the referring quality of this league will get so much worse. there gonna be so many missed decisions like offsides with VAR they still missing some without VAR it gonna be absolute disaster not to mention players will start dive alot to get penalties and this gonna ruin things further.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
not surprised these old journalists want to get rid of VAR because you can't celebrate the goal properly i mean yeah fair enough until you see the replays and the guy who scored is miles offside.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People don’t know how to use it. The officials are either thick and incompetent or are blatantly corrupt in some cases. I would gladly get rid of it
I would get rid of it just for the fun that will follow it. Legal actions and refs getting death threats

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who’s “we”? Wait who let you change your avatar back?

It’s that Kylian Mbappe meme

I’m becoming so lazy I’m starting to type out memes instead of posting them

I don’t know, I guess my avatar ban only lasted a month or so

Ont: I think it’s right to scrap VAR. it takes away too much of what makes football special to watch for me

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
think Nottingham and Wolves will vote in favor to get rid of VAR rest of the league will vote against maybe Manutd will vote in favor to get rid of var so they start to get free penalties at old trafford.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People don’t know how to use it. The officials are either thick and incompetent or are blatantly corrupt in some cases.
They absolutely know how to use it. Football is just dirty and full of corruption. The PL refs always look like different people in UEFA and FIFA matches.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

tumbleweed GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom