• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 6 (Dec 12 & 13)

Thrice

Bit of a tangent from your post but….All I hear these days is injury crisis this and injury crisis that when it comes to explaining why teams are ****.

Did Wenger ever get this much leeway from the xenophobic media when he used to put out makeshift teams after half our starting 11 used to be out injured whilst we used to finish top 4 on the regular?
Fair point. Newcastle have spent so much, they should be able to survive a couple of injuries. But at the end of the day this is still a club only two years removed from battling relegation.
My fear is that this experience will entice them even more to start spending big next summer.

HattoriHanzo

AC Milan had more injuries than Newcastle this evening.
Tomori was the only available and fit CB, this is why Theo had to play left CB.
They both were excellent.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Fair point. Newcastle have spent so much, they should be able to survive a couple of injuries. But at the end of the day this is still a club only two years removed from battling relegation.
My fear is that this experience will entice them even more to start spending big next summer.
They've got to keep to FFP rules though, don't they?

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Hard to see anyone but Real winning competition. There is also that **** house atletico team and Bayern. Yes we can beat most but there are still excellent teams in here.

HattoriHanzo

4 spanish clubs at the top of their groups
3 italian and 3 german clubs go further
Only 2 english clubs.

And I hear people saying that Premiership is the strongest and the best league in the universe

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Anyone catch those tw*nts Guimarães & Almiron crying at full time?

F*cking loved it

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Tom Mix

Hard to see anyone but Real winning competition. There is also that **** house atletico team and Bayern. Yes we can beat most but there are still excellent teams in here.
They have a chance so long as Tierney stays fit but I'm banking we'll have too much for them and for Bayern, Madrids and Citeh too.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom