• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Well Chelsea haven’t covered themselves in glory.

Hopefully the plumbers will sneak past them at the bridge and we give them a tw*tting in Baku.

Only good things about Frankfurt are the airport and the hot dogs.
Who are you calling plumbers? Frankfurt have easily played better football than Arsenal this season

I'd take offence with your assessment of my home town but seeing how you actually enjoy putting sausages in your mouth I wont bother

If you're trying to provoke me back into posting you're doing a good job dickhead!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Valencia released a statement with one of the main points being they're looking into whether their fans were provoked :lol:

Was about to mention this, mad thing to say. Provoked in to making Nazi salutes and monkey gestures? Wankers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who are you calling plumbers? Frankfurt have easily played better football than Arsenal this season

I'd take offence with your assessment of my home town but seeing how you actually enjoy putting sausages in your mouth I wont bother

If you're trying to provoke me back into posting you're doing a good job dickhead!

:lol: :lol:

Knew you couldn’t resist.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Valencia released a statement with one of the main points being they're looking into whether their fans were provoked :lol:

Valencia ultras for years in the past displayed Nazi and ultra far right flags and banners in the Mestalla.

Crazy that in 2019 that scumbag behaviour has come back, or rather people are comfortable doing it again.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Imagine if an English club released a statement like that... The **** storm here and around Europe would never end. 'Well, they are a Spanish club, right?', is what people are thinking. Sometimes quiet condemnation and lack of acknowledgment is worse. Whoever's idea that response was makes them 100 times worse than the sacks of sh!t who made the gestures.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I wouldn't want either of Frankfurt or Chelsea in a final to be honest, think we'd be in trouble against any of them.

Well, that's if we manage to survive in Spain.....

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol: When your luck’s so bad on the betting front, you may as well use it to curse teams you hate.
overcome.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Doesn’t really make up for his well below par season, but I thought the Mikhi for Özil sub was key for the third goal. Mikhi played with quality, was direct, energetic and had a clear impact on the game.

Don’t want him to stay though.

Wouldn’t be fussed at all if they both left with one adequate creative replacement TBH.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

So you are German then.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

Having fewer PPG in a much easier league, with fewer fixtures... Yeah, OK. PAOK or Brondby might have played "better" (aka prettier) football than Arsenal this season for all I know or care.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Having fewer PPG in a much easier league, with fewer fixtures... Yeah, OK. PAOK or Brondby might have played "better" (aka prettier) football than Arsenal this season for all I know or care.
This isn't cricket, you dont get to have an opinion after reading some stats, especially when the point was about the quality of football.

Also no one talked to you. If you dont know or care pipe down.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
This isn't cricket, you dont get to have an opinion after reading some stats, especially when the point was about the quality of football.

Also no one talked to you. If you dont know or care pipe down.

I talked to you though, didn't I? Good enough for a start. This isn't cricket, but this also isn't a sport in which "quality of football" takes you anywhere.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I talked to you though, didn't I? Good enough for a start. This isn't cricket, but this also isn't a sport in which "quality of football" takes you anywhere.
The original post I replied to claimed Frankfurt were plumbers, to which I replied they played better football than Arsenal having watched both teams all season. How does your point of where football should take you anywhere pertain to this?

Also you "talked" to me to dismiss my point concluding with you dont know or care. Is that how a conversation works where you're from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom