• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Frank done well at Derby and has backed guys like Abraham, Mount, Zouma and Christensen this season. Played well in nearly every game, has a clear plan etc.

He’s done good so far all things considered.

That Derby run was so jammy, somehow scrape into the bottom of the playoffs on the final day then wait for the Leeds bottlejob in the semi final. Don’t fall for the hype mate, he’s not all that.

Pepes blue pill

We actually downgraded from Wenger, at least he used to be good. Get this Betamax **** out of the club immediately, he’s out of his depth at a big club.

Unless the players go to the board nothing will happen, they kept wenger on for too long and will do the same with emery :(

GDeep™

League is very weak
That Derby run was so jammy, somehow scrape into the bottom of the playoffs on the final day then wait for the Leeds bottlejob in the semi final. Don’t fall for the hype mate, he’s not all that.
Not buying any hype, but I think he’ll develop a young team and play some decent stuff.

Won’t bore us to death like Unai. Watch us barely string two passes together and get dominated nearly every week.

Wengysaurus

I wanted to give this guy a chance but the way he sets this team up is so negative, I wouldn't mind if we were solid and not conceding many chances/goals but we are hopeless at that as well. On top of that it doesn't look like he has a clear game plan or imprint on how he want's his team to play.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not buying any hype, but I think he’ll develop a young team and play some decent stuff.

Won’t bore us to death like Unai. Watch us barely string two passes together and get dominated nearly every week.

Both out of their depth mate.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

get that scary ass out of my club
Think he meant that he couldn’t cope with the intensity with that comment. Still worrying if Emery’s mythical 8/10 superhybrid who was handpicked by himself won’t cut it. Maybe he needs Rakitic!

Pepes blue pill

Even redcafe are laughing about how bad we are ffs, it will only get worse if we keep emery, should be gone in the morning and give the job to freddie until we can fin a top manager, atleast he knows how arsenal are meant to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom