• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where are they now? (Various AFC Players).

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, was not sure where to place this.
I have previously mentioned about an ex-goalkeeper, Jim Will.
This is another goalkeeper that we had during the mid 1990's, Lee Harper. I first heard of Lee when he played for Sittingbourne. I saw Lee play for Sittingbourne at Cheltenham Town in the Southern League Premier Division in 1994. Sittingbourne were top of the league at the time.
Then at the end of the 1993/94 season, Lee signed for Arsenal. He was understudy for Seaman, Lukic and Bartram and made one appearance for Arsenal.
He went onto sign for QPR, making 199 appearances.
After QPR, Lee was at Walsall, Northampton Town and Kettering Town. Lee finished as Player Manager of Kettering Town in the National League.
He has been a BBC Radio Summariser, and is now Owner of Lee Harper GK Academy. 🏟️🥅⚽🧤

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Coquelin is winning trophies under Don Unai.

You leave Arsenal you win a trophy. You sign for Arsenal your old team wins a trophy.

Facts.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A sad day today, TGSTEL has officially retired. Lord Bentdner is no more. Fear not however...he has announced his intentions to move into coaching and management.

Soon to be found on the Hackney Marshes.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Former Arsenal midfielder David Hillier, made around 143 first team appearances, scoring 2 goals. He was with Arsenal from 1988 - 1996.
He went onto play for Portsmouth.

Screenshot_20231101-154117.png

When he retired from football, he became a Firefighter in the Bristol area.

Screenshot_20231101-154227.png

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom