• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's coming to Boro tomorrow?

Allyboy

Established Member
I heard the other day, the FA have confirmed that if the winners of the Carling Cup get into the Champions League, the runners up spot will NOT be given a place in the UEFA Cup.

Allyboy said:
I heard the other day, the FA have confirmed that if the winners of the Carling Cup get into the Champions League, the runners up spot will NOT be given a place in the UEFA Cup.

I dont see why the team who wins it deserves to be in the Champions League..after all half the teams that play init dont put out full strenght sides.

Allyboy

Established Member
Yeah I dont think they were ever going to get in the CL, but possibly the UEFA Cup, like the runners up of the FA Cup could do in theory.

I think the FA worded it like that as they are assuming that Bolton, Villa and Boro wont get in the UEFA Cup through the league whereas baring a completely unprecidented capitulation by Arsenal we will be in the top 4.

Gunnsie

cos the champions league is the european cup winners cup innit, and although its a mickey mouse cup, its still a cup.

eikaz

i think let the young guns play tommorrow..that is their game..they fight from the beginning untill now.. ;D :angel ;D

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom