• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
At Ajax we had Bergkamp, Overmars, Van der Sar doing that all the time. Frank de Boer before he became manager of the first team.
Its sad that we couldn't attract Bergkamp to a role here at Arsenal. Is it because of his aversion to flying?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its sad that we couldn't attract Bergkamp to a role here at Arsenal. Is it because of his aversion to flying?
He’s a pretty scummy guy actually, not the personality that works well in a team, I hate to say it.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He’s a pretty scummy guy actually, not the personality that works well in a team, I hate to say it.
But he's doing some work for you guys at Ajax, right? He could be scummy over here, we won't mind having him around, as scummy as he is. Or do you think he's never applied or has been refused on applying(I can't imagine that)

razörist

But he's doing some work for you guys at Ajax, right? He could be scummy over here, we won't mind having him around, as scummy as he is. Or do you think he's never applied or has been refused on applying(I can't imagine that)
He got kicked out of Ajax and they promptly won the league and had a great european season.

He would probably laugh at Emery tho so might be worth a shot.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Does Pires get paid anything or is he doing it for free? Remember when he trained here for a few weeks before he signed for Villa

razörist

If you don't mind my asking, what "scummy like" behavior did Bergkamp exhibit ?
Disrespectful behavior to other prominent members of Ajax at the time. He acted like his way was the only way and all other opinions were wrong.

Two years ago Bergkamp was assistent-coach to Peter Bosz, the year Ajax reached the Europa League final. Bergkamp and a few other members of the staff had their group and did what they wanted to do. Bosz was left on his own, with only one assistent. One of Bergkamp’s famous quotes is you need to have played on a high level to understand how Ajax works. When Bosz said he played on a high level himself, Bergkamp arrogantly said “you only played at Feyenoord.” Bosz left at the end of that golden season because Van der Sar wouldn’t fullfill his wish of letting him make his own technical staff, which included removing Bergkamp.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Disrespectful behavior to other prominent members of Ajax at the time. He acted like his way was the only way and all other opinions were wrong.

Two years ago Bergkamp was assistent-coach to Peter Bosz, the year Ajax reached the Europa League final. Bergkamp and a few other members of the staff had their group and did what they wanted to do. Bosz was left on his own, with only one assistent. One of Bergkamp’s famous quotes is you need to have played on a high level to understand how Ajax works. When Bosz said he played on a high level himself, Bergkamp arrogantly said “you only played at Feyenoord.” Bosz left at the end of that golden season because Van der Sar wouldn’t fullfill his wish of letting him make his own technical staff, which included removing Bergkamp.

Yet he was removed all the same when ten Hag came in.

I'm somewhat surprised he actually went into management at all as I clearly remember him saying he would avoid it to focus on his love of gardening.

razörist

Yet he was removed all the same when ten Hag came in.

I'm somewhat surprised he actually went into management at all as I clearly remember him saying he would avoid it to focus on his love of gardening.
Jep, he was fired with Keizer, the manager before Ten Hag. Should have just done it when Bosz asked.

Bergkamp was part of a large group of ex ajax players who were ushered in by Cruyff in various positions at the club, it worked well when it was “their” people in charge, Frank de Boer as manager. As soon as outsiders came in he became pretty toxic.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can barely do anything on this forum at the moment. Keep getting server error messages. Pires is an Arsenal foundation ambassador. However, it seems like he spends most of his time having s kick about with the first team and those rehabbing. He is actually insanely sharp. Every time there is a legend game or an event, he looks like he still plays everyday. Gilberto and Kanu are also heavily involved in Arsenal.

Freddie, Edu and Pires looking at the team as they train having chat. What must they be thinking about certain players.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
St Etinne won today but has started poorly so hopefully he`ll be in the starting line up soon. Need him to get at least 20 games this season if he is to be ready for first team football for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom