• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yess France win

TRUE GUNNER

this is why i dont support england because they dont deserve to win, the fans let the whole country down and even if we were to win they'd probably spoil it by fighting. And im sorry but i cant support players like scholes, lampard, butt, neville etc. Because they play for **** and they are ****, and i feel that they get to confident and to big headed.

To be honest i dont care about the england team, and personally i dont support any national team, i just hope that all the arsenal players do well and dont get injured, who ever wins the euro 04 i just want to see some great football whoever wins.

Its time people started to realize that not everyone supports england and we dont have to. When the rugby was on i was supporting england and i was getting really nervous for them and i liked there team because there are no big heads and they are all ginuwine people, i dont feel like that about the football team.

And if there was a national team that i supported then it is france because there basically arsenal.

brianfrance

Established Member
You should post this into the special topic "france england" in general football talk section
allez les bleus !

Spangle

Re: YESSS FRANCE WIN

TRUE GUNNER said:
Im english but i just hate it when england win, because then everyone thinks there the best and there not. I support france because there basically arsenal but in blue and they play the same kinda way that the gunners do. Attacking, good on the eye football, but england is boring crap football appart from some good runs by gerrard and rooney.

When beckham missed that penalty i was so happy and when france won in the way they did i was jumping up and down.

I think(commentators, and people) they need to learn something, england are no where near as good as france, ok for periods of the match they were ok but what did they really do, NOTHING, all they did in the second half is sit back and wack the ball away. At least france go for the goal, even when they scored the equalizer and there were only 2mins left they didnt settle for 1-1 they went out to win. And thats what england should have done, instead of defending all the match, try and get another.

Thats how football is supposed to be played, england were so negative and it made the game so boring. No doubt rooney was great, king did well and as much as i hate saying it lampard did well to.
And ok england were unlucky to lose the way did but its basically there fault there the ones who were negative.

To be honest the match reminded me of some matches we get at highbury where you get a team like leicester who went 1-0 up against us and from then on just sit back. Infact that was exactly what the game reminded me of.

I'd just wish that commentators and people who talk about footy on tv would stop bigging the england team up saying england can beat anyone because there making them sound stupid and even the players are getting a bit big headed.

Im gona stop here but this is my opinion.

Come on france !!!!!!

edit - cool it mate, there's no need to resort to personal insults - if you disagree with an opinion either discuss it or ignore it. Cheers, Ally

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I hate the hype and jingoism too, but f'king hell, you're english, you want England to win regardless. Sad it is that people feel so disenfranchised by the national side, says Yoda Oneteam

TRUE GUNNER

look its my opinion, if you dont like it then thats your problem but dont start calling me a ****. Im a football fan and i'd love england to win something but not the way people keep going on about them.

Remember this is a forum i come on here to tell my views and talk about arsenal and footy not to be called names, if you dont like what im saying then dont read it ok.

And why do people get so angry when someone says something they dont like, i can support whoever i want.

liam346

player..'ref what would you do if i called you a ****"

ref........."i would need to send you off"

player............'what if i thought you where a ****"

ref....................'well you can think what you like"

player..............'ok, i think your a ****"

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom