• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young player of the year

LeTallec

nazo said:
Ireland wins this but the list is pathetic. Evans and Silva? wtf? when did they decide on these players? January?
yes jan.. If Rafael is in shout for young player than so should be Insua..although he shouldnt be because both have not played as many games.. Its a cack list anyway..

Unforgiven

Established Member
I think Denilson should be up there. Considering he has had one of the highest passing rates all season with Alonso and Mikel, scored 3 goals, quite a few assists. He has developed a lot this season. Not saying he should definitly get it but him or Nasri should be there instead of Evans or Rafael.

banduan

Established Member
Unforgiven said:
Yes I remember the goal, was good but was not spectacular. I don't care if a RB has scored on his debut or not, its about the performances that a RB can put in.

Plus some other young bloke scored two for the other side eh?

Jameel46

Established Member
some of the names on that shortlist is ridiculous, half our team should be ahead of Evans and Rafael, and Agbonlahor hasn't been at his best this season. and the cut off point should be 21 or atleast 22.

Looking at the shortlist, I'd say it's between Ireland and Young.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom