• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Swansea | Mon 11th May | 20.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Carbon copy of the first leg, their winner was exactly like the one last tim. Rb gets beat by Montero who crosses and it's a goal. FFS!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What's flawed about it
First off, IF the players was tired they wouldnt Have the energy we had in the last 30. Özil has Been playing good recently. And coq on the field might might not Have made any difference, IT was a Cross and header.

Subs were good in My opinion. Goal seemed a fluke more than a change in the flow of the game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So? Second half matters as much as the first. We had more than enough chances to score - our finishing let us down today. Not the way we play the game.
No we didnt. Lets not pretend we created chances for the sake of it. We all saw the ****ing game. Sanchez's chance that he should have scored and the rebound after. Tell me, who else was guilty of missing great chances?

Iceman10

Established Member
Oh well, got to look on the positive side, 2 wins out of 3 games and we are 3rd, no CL qualifiers! If we draw with Utd then we wont even need 2 wins!
How safe are we for third? Has this dragged us back into a fight with United? Haven't checked yet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hate Swansea with a passion, little grubby no mark club. Live nearby and they're absolute knobheads.

If they go down someday and go insolvent I'd gladly throw coins at their peasant fans to help them.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I knew the game would be tough but that we'd manage to lose that.....my word.

That was the Arsenal of old - loads of possession, **** decision making and movement up front, not enough urgency against a packed defense and brainless at the back when it matters the most.

That's second place gone for me, hope we secure third spot and avoid the qualifiers.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Look at it this way. Chelsea and Swansea closing us down has proven just how vital it is for us to get a brilliant striker in the summer. Giroud and Walcott just can't handle breaking down a defense.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Classic approach of us taking Giroud off and start crossing. Weird.

Triniboy

Think we just needed to bury that Sanchez/Theo chance. That was the crucial miss for me. Thing is, Wenger has shown again that (like against Chelsea) a well organized defence staying compact throws us off our whole game. We have not learned to break down a defense, and this is due to using zero width. The most dangerous we looked all game were the passes in behind. We really missed Ox's dribbling ability today.

We created bunch of chances. This just wasn't our day.

Any chance of the anty footballer of manager that Monk is will get sacked in the summer? What a piece of **** he is, setting his team up to try to injure Sanchez and Giroud.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Walcott's done in an Arsenal shirt, I'm afraid. His big chance aside, he had numerous lesser chances and he was let down by terrible control or general weakness.

I assume the others who were equally as ****, but had the advantage of actually playing football in the last year, are also finished?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think Giroud would of got on the end on some of the near post crosses Wilshere was putting in.

Kind of a good result in a way, shows we still have a way to go to be up there.You steam the likes of Hull and everyone goes OTT, look at the Cazorla thread for example,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom