• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Realised there's no thread for anything off the pitch any players do. Could streamline stuff like the Ainsley incident in here, rather than having multiple threads. The photo I put in the kit thread earlier should have gone in here.

1658001781231.png

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The 23-year old took part in a media day for French brand Lanvin, the club's official suit partner, along with several other teammates.

Wilshere said: "It's important that a club like Arsenal looks smart when we get off the bus.

"It's a great brand and I think other teams when they see us get off the bus and we look like we're all together and in the same suit, you know, we get a little bit more respect.

"If you look at all the big clubs throughout the league, Manchester United have got a suit, Liverpool, and we've only just got one in the last few years but it really shows the direction the club is going and the way we want to be thought about in this league.

uPpRwDE.gif

Walcott could work with this, not only on pitch talent but also off pitch talent. Heard he is a writer too.

But who would win her heart. That is the big question. My bet is on Ospina but with Chambers as outsider!

Maxim

Can we start a petition to stop the club getting involved in stuff like this.

*cringe*

Iceman10

Established Member

Can we start a petition to stop the club getting involved in stuff like this.

*cringe*
The original song itself hasn't aged that well IMO beyond just being a memorable chorus line (ironically, just a bitter break-up song). As far as the Arsenal lads are concerned, meh, at least they tried. Seen plenty of cringey stuff on the same lines before, not just for Arsenal.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Tell me during your next 90s DJ set which goes down better out of 'Back to Life' or 'Return of the Mack' and get back to me :p

As a good DJ mate of mine once said,

"There's two types of ****. You get good ****, and you get **** ****. Mr Blobby is **** ****, no one liked it back then and no one likes it now."

Return of the Mack is in the category of 'good ****'.

Iceman10

Established Member
Yeah, my fault; apples and oranges, was talking about albums in full, and the overall talent and depth associated with that, but fair enough if we're talking about singles :D

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, my fault; apples and oranges, was talking about albums in full, and the overall talent and depth associated with that, but fair enough if we're talking about singles :D

Oooohhhh...

Yeah, you wouldn't catch me listening to either album at home!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom