• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Little Jack's getting some media mcoverage with his latest outburst. It's harmless stuff and he understands the rivalry with the Sp*ds but there's a time & place for it and whereas it was funny last year it seemed a little cringeworthy this year, although the fans on hand seemed to lap it up.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
CGVQ6zNUkAAgvig.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeeah, Wilshere getting quite the coverage over here in Canada as well. Media labelling it as an 'outburst' which 'marred' our celebrations. **** off. Jack is a right gooner.

mo50

Established Member
Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG

That's great news, Congrats bro.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

GG8

Get the **** in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the bloody FA Cup, our trophy.

As much as I want the a title challenge and progression in the CL next year I really hope we can go on and retain this bad boy again. What an achievement that would be.

grim_tales1

I'm not that bothered by Jack's swearing really, its just banter but there should be a time and place for it imo, why bring Sp*rs into it when they have nothing to do with our special day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom