• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Agree, we can't let those ****s win it. Even if it's a glorified friendly.

On another note, have we or the media congratulated Gerrard with his birthday already? Must have been a great feeling, knowing that he could celebrate with family and friends instead of being raped at Wembley.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was not there but 2 of my sons were there.
I was in Dorset,one of my friends is a Villa fan and we teased each other by saying durring the game we are not friends:D
Hubby was at home watching the match on the telly

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thank you fabo.

Community shield is nonsense, all its good for is to balance out the FA Cup in our next team photo.

Plutarch

I don't really regard the Community Shield as a proper trophy, but isn't it exactly the same as the Spanish Super Cup? (Supercopa de España)
I have heard people talking about the winners of that as if they've won a trophy.

fabo

6.51 / 10
We all want to win it, but it's not a trophy. Only losers count it - I recall Mancini doing so, knew he was scraping the barrel at that stage.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thank you fabo.

Community shield is nonsense, all its good for is to balance out the FA Cup in our next team photo.

People underestimate the power of the community shield match when you enter the match via winning the FA Cup. It means you face the league leaders. It also means that it has a huge psychological effect on your players regarding big games vs that opposition. Would we have been so confident vs Man City had we not beaten them so convincingly in the community shield?

If we were to do the same vs Chelsea, Mourinho would play it down like many of you are on here absolutely. However, it would have a psychological effect on the players when the league game comes around. I think its very important we try to win it. Regardless of how small the boost is, it is worth it vs Chelsea.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
We started the season terribly after looking great against City in the Community Shield last season. It really doesn't mean anything.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Against Maureen and his girls..........would love to win this & it keeps that winning feeling going. The lads looked pretty chuffed to win it last year.

zp_014_9855.jpg

zp_016_2527.jpg

zp_018_2682.jpg

zp_020_7712.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom