• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
"
Ex Man Utd striker can only make maximum £77,000 per-week at Fenerbahce

Posted by Emre Sarigul July 15, 2015

Van Persie will join his new team for pre-season training this week as his side prepare for key Champions League play-off game"Manchester United striker Robin van Persie will make a maximum of £77,000 per-week at his new club Fenerbahçe.

The Yellow Canaries released a statement today confirming the financial details of the three-year contract.

The statement read: “Robin van Persie has signed a three-year contract for the 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 seasons. The salary will be €4.900.000 per-season with a €20.000 match bonus (capped at 40 games).”

As reported by Turkish-football.com’s Emre Sarıgül and the Guardian’s Marcus Christenson on Thursday Fenerbahçe reached an agreement with Van Persie on 4 July 2015.

Van Persie was the second highest paid player in the United on a wage of £250,000 per-week. The Red Devils also sold Luis Nani to Fenerbahçe for a £4.3 million transfer fee last week.

The Netherlands international singed his three-year deal in-front of 15,000 fans at the Şükrü Saracoğlu stadium yesterday.
s in their bid to reach the group stages of the European club competition."

http://www.turkish-football.com/ex-...ly-make-maximum-77000-per-week-at-fenerbahce/

25ok PW and playing at Manchester United to max 77k PW playing for Fenerbahçe...

(BTW its a legit website, @yousif_arsenal signed off on it earlier ;))

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Pity him :

Former Arsenal player Emmanuel Frimpong was sent off playing for Russian side FC Ufa after he gestured to the crowd with his middle finger in response to alleged monkey chants.

The midfielder, 23, was playing away to Spartak Moscow in the opening game of the Russian Premier League season.

"When the match was stopped, the fans started shouting 'monkey' at me," said Frimpong after the 2-2 draw.

"I just did not keep my cool, I showed my emotions and it was my mistake."

Tangy99

Feel bad for Frimpong but this stuff happens in Russia. I was surprised when I first read that he'd gone there.

I think the worst part about this incident is Frimpong's club downplaying the racist chants and basically saying he should take it on the chin.

This was the debut game of the season, and with Frimpong always seeing an emotional guy to me, I can't see him staying in Russia very long. I expect that he could forge himself a career at a lower table premier league club anyway.

onetowatch

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-gaal-but-praises-Arsène-wenger-10400082.html

Dishonest! Robin van Persie blasts Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal but praises Arsène Wenger
Former Manchester United striker Robin van Persie has spoken out against Louis van Gaal’s management following his departure from Old Trafford.

The Dutch international completed a £3.8m move to Turkish club Fenerbahce earlier this month after three years with the Red Devils, and has since revealed that while he was willing to stay to stake a claim for his place in the first team, he knew his United future was in jeopardy as early as April.

During a 1-0 defeat at Chelsea five weeks from the end of last season, the United boss chose to leave Van Persie on the bench, opting instead for Angel Di Maria and Adnan Januzaj as the visitors chased the game.

Speaking to the Sunday Times, Van Persie explained: “That was one of the first signals things weren't going in the right direction.

"I asked to play in the reserves, to get my minutes, but after was on the bench again. The atmosphere changed between me and Louis and people at the club saw it, but I was always professional.

“I was still thinking we could come back from holiday and start from scratch, but when I came back it wasn't an honest battle any more. Fighting to get back in the team wasn't given to me as an option.

"I didn't get angry or emotional. These things are part of football, part of life. You have to make the best out of any situation so I'm doing this by moving on.

“I know Louis as a national team coach and now I get to know him as a club coach. And there is a difference."

However, while Van Persie criticised the management style of his compatriot, he was quick to emphasise his appreciation for a former coach, Arsenal's Arsène Wenger, despite the acrimonious manner of his transfer from the Gunners to United in 2012.

“People think there was an argument between us. On the contrary we always had a lot of respect for each other. I'm still talking to Arsène regularly now. He is a world class coach and manager and above all, a classy man.

“If you're Arsenal captain and top scorer and move to United, fan will be upset. I wanted to win the Premier League. But I had a very special time at Arsenal. Some might want to erase me from their history but no one can change the facts. I did score 132 goals for Arsenal, I did play close to 300 games. One year as captain."

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So he's already talking about his Arsenal career, trying to make himself relevant in our history, he's not even retired!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
So he's already talking about his Arsenal career, trying to make himself relevant in our history, he's not even retired!

Already looking forward to see him in the stands with Pires, Henry and the likes...

651.gif

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He's left cos he's ****. He's left cos he's shiiiit. Robin Van Persie, he's left cos he's ****.

I forgave him right away the interview came. I have no time for such hate. Hopefully he will come back and have some redemption with Arsenal fans!

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
I've been put into a state of shock at seeing Podolski chase and sprint, rather than just waiting for it to fall at his feet so that he can smack it.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom