• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Why so late actually? Vidal's already played for Bayern yesterday. I'm NOT doubting his morale, i'm just curious. Better he's fully rested than half-empty.
The guy's had no rest for 2 years. Better he be fit for the remaining 36 games & he's a starter in almost every single game for us.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Alexis could play today if needed, bit it would be dumb. He is a machine, bit srason is long, even he should get to his best fitness slowly.
Stupid thing Bayern did there if you ask me

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
We have an easy EPL start, we have winning momentum. Let's just keep winning and see how many points we're clear at Christmas.

We shouldn't take anything for granted, take this very seriously and start razorsharp.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You just know Cech is going to start making an immediate difference with some top saves.

Ideally we don't want him to be tested but at some point we'll all be smiling when he saves an effort that would have been a goal with our past keepers.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
You just know Cech is going to start making an immediate difference with some top saves.

Ideally we don't want him to be tested but at some point we'll all be smiling when he saves an effort that would have been a goal with our past keepers.
Yeah i think we're all patiently waiting for that first real world class save..I suppose that Oscar free-kick save was his best one so far. He made it look easier than it was because his positioning and anticipation was absolutely spot on. It was a pretty good attempt by Oscar in all fairness.

My money is on the Pool game. Pulling off a worldy from a Benteke header.

Yeah i think we're all patiently waiting for that first real world class save..I suppose that Oscar free-kick save was his best one so far. He made it look easier than it was because his positioning and anticipation was absolutely spot on. It was a pretty good attempt by Oscar in all fairness.

My money is on the Pool game. Pulling off a worldy from a Benteke header.
The one vs Everton was immense, his reflexes are second to none

Godwin1

Very well-known
Be much tougher than any of the pre-season games we've played so far, I imagine West Hame are probably at the same level as us, fitness wise, due to their europa league games unlike any team we've played so far. Quality should win out though, I'll go for 3-1 here.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
With Jack possibly oit for some time, I want us to start right away with rotating santi/Ox/ramsey. Dont want to see all 3 start and play full games.

Coquelin, Santi and Aaron are our Cm's, we should play 2 od them, and bring 3rd one in during the game, ideally for one of the other 2, or Ox.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Would love them to go down this season.
Yeah they're high on my list with Newcastle and Sunderland. Stoke not so much now that Hughes actually has them playing football instead of rugby.

I could see Southampton giving the EL a real shot this season though. Pool & Sp**s will be fielding their B teams in that comp come October.

AVENTUS

We have an easy EPL start, we have winning momentum. Let's just keep winning and see how many points we're clear at Christmas.

We shouldn't take anything for granted, take this very seriously and start razorsharp.

You just contradicted yourself right there..

3 London Derby's inc Chelsea, Home to Liverpool, Away to Newcastle & Stoke in our first 6 games and you consider this an easy Start.

You've completely taken everything for granted, & Totally disrespected the Clubs were playing who will all be looking to start the Campaign strongly.

If Arsenal get maximum points from all these game I'll put my house on them winning the league.

*EDIT*

Mmmm

Maybe not the house part I just realized I don't own my own.

;)

Last edited:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Not a contradiction at all. The first bolded sentence is about the beginning fixture list. We should top the table after 5 matches. The 2nd bolded sentence is about the attitude needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom