• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
What a **** show. Can't really say I am happy about anyone's performance today.

Cech - ffs that was worse than Almunia. That better be Cech getting out all his mistakes for a season in one match because that level of keeping is atrocious. I'll chalk this up to debut and forget about it but I really don't want to regret losing Ospina.

Kos and Per - I thought they both had poor games. They were both either out of position/ made the wrong decision on both goals. Neither had their head in the game.

Monreal and Debuchy - Didn't really notice much of either all game. Debuchy I think could have done with better positioning.

Coquelin - You aren't Alex Song. Know your role and do your f***ing job correctly next time.

Giroud - We all know he is not good enough and Wenger better be doing everything he can to buy Benzema. Games like today we need a striker who can create goals out of nothing. Giroud ain't the one.

Caz and Özil - both invisible today. Özil needs to sort it out

Wenger - FFS Arsène are you that averse to playing two actual wingers on the wings? Disappointing performance from Arsène today.

Bakka

*Sorry guys, but I need to get my frustrations out..

This gotta be the worst performance i've seen for a while. I know we were **** against the likes of Monaco, Swansea, Sunderland etc last season.
But what annoyed me the most, except the ****ing rookie mistakes from our players, was that we created nothing at all.. I might be wrong, but I only remember Ramsey's deflected shot as the only thing that troubled Adrian. 2 of their back 4 was on a yellow before the 40th minute, yet we didn't test them once. It was ****ing terrible.

And what is up with the "playmaker"-nightmare that Wenger insists on using?? why did we even extend Walcott's contract if he is not going to be used against a West Ham team at home, where we are supposed to dominate.

Last point; Why are our players so focused on the ball?? noone showed off the ball movement or atleast not enough. At one point Chamberlain was at the middle of the park for like 10 minutes? what is the point of that? we already have 3 playmakers -.-

With all that being said, I'm still optimistic about the season and hopefully Cech has no more mistakes left after he ****ed up twice today (with the rest too).

Bould14

I've read some of these tweets about fights at the Emirates.

People are overreacting a bit, but in I think people are just sick of seeing these types of crap starts to the season. FFS Wenger needs to drop players, and let players know some of this crap isn't good enough.

Coq/Ramsey is doomed to fail. Jack/Ramsey wasn't that great either. Starting to see a pattern here. Ramsey guy lacks any tactical discipline. He just wants to get on the highlight real. Should have passed to Debuchy for that possible cross, but instead wanted personal glory.

This was the season for Jack and he's injured again. We need to sign someone like Illaramendi in the middle more than a ST. I thought we only needed a striker a week ago.

chessygoal

Well I hope that this reality check will be a wake-up call for all of us.
We were 3rd last season, we only added 1 player, Man U, City and Liverpool are arguably stronger : It won't be easy, and before talking about winning the league, let's focus on winning some games first.
And by the way, it seems that Wenger doesn't think that Real Madrid will sell Benzema this season.

9jagooner

I remember Claude saying after the Chelsea game that we fans shouldn't get carried away but fans ripped into him.
Well,.....

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Better now than later I say

I feared something like this could happen since we had a walkthrough of a preseason.

Always pisses me off when we show no heart, can swallow bad performance, but not lack of fight and determination. Cant see why we stood so far away from them even at 2-0. Must be fear and dissapointment that we felt, but still...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Claude need to calm the f**k down it's football game. i'm angry like claude but f**king control your emotion man.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I made a prediction that we'd find it a bit of a shock against a team who were fit from pre-season unlike Chelsea who were blowing out their arses after 45 mins. I'm really disapointed though becuase I thought we'd start the season really well from the first game given how fit we looked pre-season.

First game of the season though, lot of other big clubs look like they are starting slow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom