• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
First time I can think of, where I'd be happier if we faced this lot at Old Trafford, rather than at home.

**** off.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It will be same as last year.

1-2

We will dominate posession, huff and puff, De Gea with worldie saves again, we get sucker punched in counter by Martial and the obligatory Rooney goal.

Media will have a field day, Wenger and Mertesacker will talk about the need to bounce back after internationals, Theo will be 'happy' with his goal.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can't believe Kos is out. Per has looked pathetic at times these past few games. Lazy attempts to get back and block crosses, looks like he doesnt care etc. Martial will have plenty of joy against him. In terms of the rest of the team, I really want to drop Santi but we don't have anyone else than can play RW atm so the team picks it's self. The same one that played against Leicester.

Can't see how we win this game. We've won 2 out of our last 8 home games. We're shocking at the Emirates. United are no pushover too.

1-2 Martial, Rooney and Walcott

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Giroud up top, Theo on the right and drop either Santi or Özil.

They like to have the ball, so let them have, sit back and counter. That's probably our best bet.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'm backing this team to do well against Utd. 3-1 to us. Lvg adopts a possession oriented approach much like Wenger. What's different from last season is that they have understood his 'philosophy' and will retain the ball better than us. This should force us to play on the counter, something we're actually very good at.
It's also the reason why I refuse to rule out our chances in the cl. We need just one good result against Bayern nd we'll be back in it

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Just for the record, I'd take a draw for this. We go into this in the worst possible shape, both in terms of confidence and in terms of quality. No Kos at the back is a serious setback, our clusterfuck of midfield and attack won't be enough to overcome ManUre.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I just dont have any confidence at the moment.

No matter where we play (home or away), we are just producing garbage overall.

It is a game we needed to play away, I agree. At least a positive we can take from the last result is that the team will be in "serious" mode again.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No way will I even accept a draw , there is enough attacking form , Monreal comes back , Ramsey looks sharp all of a sudden . Very confident .

Gael Clea-show

So, we have to figure out how to outscore Rooney.

It's inevitable he's going to do us here.

Arsenal to United: Anyone in your team in a bad run of form, needing a first goal since xxxx.

Don't worry buddy, we got you!

United: Thanks! We'll just smack you on the counter before Wenger claims to bounce back.

Gael Clea-show

R
No way will I even accept a draw , there is enough attacking form , Monreal comes back , Ramsey looks sharp all of a sudden . Very confident .

He looked sharp cuz we was playing in his natural bloody position.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that players play best in their right positions. Cue Wenger?

Infuriating to watch us waste him on the right.

skip spence

It's time to bench Özil, it really is. This is just the kind of game he excels in being useless, just poking the ball around to no effect, and getting easily brushed off the ball again and again. Get Ramsey in centrally, he or Santi can take the AMC position. But yeah, not gonna happen, I know.

Hope Özil proves me wrong but I can see us losing this. Having 70 % of the possession and lots of half-chances, getting sucker-punched on the break as usual. Rooney don't get many these days but he will probably score a wonder-goal or two against us.

Good to see Theo and Alexis getting sharper, our hope is with them, and Ramsey.

vjeko-3008

We might get a draw. But Van Gaal as * as he his, will out tactic Wenger and get 1 or 3 points.

Come guys, let's be realistic.

ManUtd tactics will be to sit deep, defend and hit us on break via Mata, Depay, Young or whomever + Rooney dive and that'll be the end.

you don't have to be world class tactitian to play against Arsenal these days

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's time to bench Özil, it really is. This is just the kind of game he excels in being useless, just poking the ball around to no effect, and getting easily brushed off the ball again and again. Get Ramsey in centrally, he or Santi can take the AMC position. But yeah, not gonna happen, I know.

Hope Özil proves me wrong but I can see us losing this. Having 70 % of the possession and lots of half-chances, getting sucker-punched on the break as usual. Rooney don't get many these days but he will probably score a wonder-goal or two against us.

Good to see Theo and Alexis getting sharper, our hope is with them, and Ramsey.

Özil was one of our best players at OT for the Fa cup win . I feel he will have a good game .

We all know the team that clown in charge will select:

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Gabriel Monreal
Cazorla Coquelin
Ramsey Özil Alexis
Walcott
1-3

Wenger gets a new deal.

We all know this is the team that will play, we should all stop guessing now. Game will finish 1 - 3.
If Coquelin is still injured, either Arteta on medication or the Ox will play. In this case we will lose by more than 4 goals.

If we win, we should sacrifice all other competitions and try to do a Liverpool. Still have some hope for this game, bouncing back is very Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom