• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Draw I'd say.

Really is a must win though, after failing against Chelsea and more importantly at home to Liverpool.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would like to see Coq & Ramsey together, I feel thats best for this game. Will Wenger be brave enough to drop Özil, I doubt it, so its probably Caz who gets dropped. I want Wenger to persist with Ox on the right, our only other option is Ramsey anyway as I expect Walcott to be CF.

Cech
Bellerin---Mert---Gab---Monreal
Coq---Ramsey
Ox---Özil---Alexis
Walcott

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Nothing new from the media.

Posing a totally irrelevant question straight from the mouth of that craven Portuguese loser.

I heard the conference , that was a terrible question wonder who the reporter was .

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sorry but this hasn't been true since about March.

As I said, its also important who plays in front of them. We have a great squad to adopt to anyone to make it easier for us, harder for them, wirhout changing more then 1 or 2 players or changing our game style.
Biggest issue I have with Boss is his lack of knowledge when it comes to doing that effectively.

DanishDoc

No way we're going to get anything from this game if we don't change our attitude radically.. No more stupid mistakes, no more lack of tactical awareness - start being focused for once..

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
english media dont understand the game, they talk about everything that is surronding the game, but they barely talk about the game itself.
its sad, and it impact on the quality of the game because media affects fan`s perception`s so you have people jumping onto a wagon that is full of ****.

Balance is key

Le coq needs to focus on helping Özil, mert and Bellerin. Ramsey needs not to **** around acting like a striker.

---------------Cech
Bellerin---Mert---Gab---Monreal
-----------Coq---Ramsey
Özil---------Cazorla--------Alexis
-----------Walcott

Not optimal - but its the option our * transfer-window has left us. other option is Walcott as RW and start Giroud, but the united defense is vulnerable to pace, not so much by a static lamppost. Dont want to see ox play this game, he could give away more goals than Chambers

fabo

6.51 / 10
Wish we could drop Bellerin but Debuchy is average as hell.

Bellerin is going under the radar but has been quite poor really.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yeah, that makes it OK.

Funny that people thought we were upgrading Sagna with Debuchy - mainly because he was picked for France. Yet being picked didn't matter when it came to Koscielny.

#ArsenalFanLogic

DanishDoc

I'm not saying it's okay.. I'm saying that the start of this season has been quite sh*t.. Bellerin has like pretty much every player in the squad not been good enough. That said.. Unfortunately Debuchy has been even worse so there's no alternatives, unless you would like to see Chambers out there.. haha

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Wow...just watched the press conference. Wenger was very prickly and defensive today. Looked very anxious.
press going ***** mode asking about ospina and Mou, United is probably our biggest match of the season and instead of asking about it he gets asked about mou, every single time.
Nevertheless its nice to see him out of the script and calling **** for what it is.

Balance is key

Yeah, that makes it OK.

Funny that people thought we were upgrading Sagna with Debuchy - mainly because he was picked for France. Yet being picked didn't matter when it came to Koscielny.

#ArsenalFanLogic

think he did fine until his injury - also played very well as CB - but given the fee we had to pay for Debuchy, it would have been better and cheaper just to give sagna the money he wanted.

also we should have recalled Jenkins as backup until Bellerin was ready to take over from sagna - and not have bothered with 16 mil for Chambers until he was at least just a little proven, if he ever will be.

Marmaduke

To be fair when Debuchy first came in he looked promising and played fairly well. Then he got injured and hasn't looked close to his prime days at Newscastle.

It also silly fan logic to say "player X" is now officially sh*t after even an entire bad season. It doesn't mean he is a bad player.... just a bad season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom