• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bayern were pretty good, I was stoned watching this though so I didn't really understand what was going on.

Unless Bayern-Olympiacos decide to take a draw when they play each other (doubt Bayern would purposely draw at home), we still have a good chance of qualifying.

From what I can gather we missed Theo's pace, we also missed Ramsey making the extra midfield man and of course we missed our best CB and having to play the awful Debuchy didn't help either.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bayern were pretty good, I was stoned watching this though so I didn't really understand what was going on.

Unless Bayern-Olympiacos decide to take a draw when they play each other (doubt Bayern would purposely draw at home), we still have a good chance of qualifying.

From what I can gather we missed Theo's pace, we also missed Ramsey making the extra midfield man and of course we missed our best CB and having to play the awful Debuchy didn't help either.
:lol::lol: Probably for the best.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What is it with CL refs? Do they have something against English teams? I swear big decisions always go against PL teams in the CL.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Neither did , Debuchy , Campbell or Gabriel , at least you have an excuse:p

KAB

Kos and Bellerin carry huge impact to our defensive line all this season. Their replacement Gabriel and Debuchy been beaten for goals so many times in the game.

Le Professeur

Established Member
What clubs? Give me an example of a big club, or any club, getting rid of a player of Wilsheres quality, age and profile, because of injuries.

Alexandre "Pato" Rodrigues da Silva?

Yeah I know it would be a big shame to get rid of Wilshere, for so many reasons. It's just, when you're consistently carrying so many injured players, taking up squad places and limiting your options, for so long... At one point you have to start thinking about it.

Look at our bench in Bayern ffs.

logic DC

we played like p#@&$s and made Bayern look good we gave the ball away needlessly and under no pressure at times the defending was comical of cause you are going to be at the end of a hiding if you give away a soft goal especially early on, what frustrates me more is that we were so comfortable until Gabriel and Per decided to f#ck up and gift the best no9 rn a goal the positive thing is that Özil played well in those early moments he was bossing the game the most talented player on the park. Manchester city would have gave them a decent game we played like some lower league team, looked to me like we were beaten well before the game began. love cazorla but he was terrible on the night felt like we really needed a character like wilshere. the saddening thing is we weren't just beaten but we were made to look like *****es and ooh finally bayen ain't all that they are going to get raped once more away at barca and real or maybe even at City

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Alexandre "Pato" Rodrigues da Silva?

Yeah I know it would be a big shame to get rid of Wilshere, for so many reasons. It's just, when you're consistently carrying so many injured players, taking up squad places and limiting your options, for so long... At one point you have to start thinking about it.

Look at our bench in Bayern ffs.
lol pato left italy because he is not a proffesional footballer, not because of injuries, roumors are that he has a strong cocaine habit, he is just a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom