• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilshere's Right

Can't fully agree here.....the fans turned up again after that 2-1 I thought, in fact I thought the atmosphere was a bit better than midway through the second half, when everyone fell asleep.

That aside, it's no surprise for the supporters to be anxious after getting your lead cut down by 50% just ten minutes before the final whistle, it's only natural.

The opposite should be true. If you subscribe to the idea that the fans spur on the team, then those 10 minutes were when the team needed the fans the most. Get anxious sure but get behind the team and cheer them on.

Malky

Established Member
Instead of a nervy last 10 mins, we should of been out of sight, could have been 6-0 by that point. This should give the players incredible confidence going into the 2nd half of the season, especially since we did it without Sanchez, Coquelin, Cazorla, Wilshere etc, which is even more awesome.

Özil; just 5 assists off the season record and were not even in January yet :lol:

skip spence

^I was actually thinking how a lot of players probably wouldn't have been quick/smart enough to duck from the shot like Özil was. Basically another assist for him (even though he technically DID assist)
Good as he is it's a bit much giving him two assist for a single goal eh?

Still sitting on top of the world after that win last night. Pretty or not, I don't even care. Manchester City will be deep in a ****-hole though. Last 8 games in the PL they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. And they were lucky to beat Swansea last time out. Away they've been terrible and they've got quite a few potentially tricky away games coming up. Remember how they won their first 5 emphatically? Things have changed.

LGMCFC

Good win for you last night. Pellegrini proving, yet again, why he has to be moved on in the summer. We had 8 days to prepare for that game and came up with that!

Mangala has to be blamed, if he isn't a ***** and clears the ball properly in the last minute of added time we probably get a result there.

I can still see us winning the league but my god we're making hard work of it!

silent_shadow

Established Member
Good as he is it's a bit much giving him two assist for a single goal eh?

Still sitting on top of the world after that win last night. Pretty or not, I don't even care. Manchester City will be deep in a ****-hole though. Last 8 games in the PL they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. And they were lucky to beat Swansea last time out. Away they've been terrible and they've got quite a few potentially tricky away games coming up. Remember how they won their first 5 emphatically? Things have changed.

Nope, I'm completely serious and as far as I'm concerned he's only 4 away from Thierry's record

haha_arsenal

Good win for you last night. Pellegrini proving, yet again, why he has to be moved on in the summer. We had 8 days to prepare for that game and came up with that!

Mangala has to be blamed, if he isn't a ***** and clears the ball properly in the last minute of added time we probably get a result there.

I can still see us winning the league but my god we're making hard work of it!

you were right about Yaya, I think he dragged the team down (ala Gerard with Liverpool) with his presence.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Nice win!..it was fun reading through the thread...It is obvious that Flamini is our good luck charm..he just has to play..:)

What was all that about Özil being sick? will he be able to play the next 2 games?

I think we'll need to rotate a bit with Iwobi and Ox for a few weeks.

Wenger has mentioned that he has 'identified' transfer targets...hopefully we manage to get them and they are not some 15yr olds for the future.

fabo

6.51 / 10
tumblr_nzqaxaD5Wk1r0w3wvo1_540.png

kopzilla

Always Negative

Jakarta

Unbelievable how we are still winning games with the amount of injuries we have.

It really shows how a new fighting mentality has been instilled in this team. We are getting wins despite not playing at our 100% best.

The first 30mins man city were playing better and we looked a bit short of ideas. Things are working out for us...but i hope that our injured players come back quickly and we look to reinforce in january if the right players are available.

Btw Koscielny was an absolute rock!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We could and should have buried them tonight really. 3-0 would have opened the floodgates.
Same with the United game, that could have and should have been at least 4-0.

It's a shame because thrashing your title rivals could have destroyed them mentally, oh well. We must be saving all the goals for the Chelsea game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom