• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
what a ridiculous match

we were awful in the final 10- were begging for them to score....

thought giroud, camplbell, monreal, bellerin were all good

flamini and ramsey conceded the midfield....theo was rubbish....cech didn't have a great game with some questions for the first and third.

subs didn't work- I thought our CM was begging for chambers after the hour mark. but we brought on gibbs and ox who JUST lost the ball. I'm so sick of Ox..he's so ****ign stupid...a knackered Campbell is more value still on the pitch than him. we looked even more vulnerable with arteta in the final couple minutes too

Loken

It's ridiculous, we're top of the league and still 3 points clear of City. But it just feels like this team can't win the title. I'm just anticipating the day when City overtake us and that's that.

Gael Clea-show

Campbell always stays on!
It's criminal taking him off as he defends and holds possession so well.

And it's getting annoying conceding late against teams to give up a game.

Thats 2 points lost. Simple!

WhatAFC

That was a fair result against a team that has got wins against basically all of last years top 4. Coming from behind twice and coming away with a draw at anfield is a decent result.

Disappointing considering we were 3-2 for a period of the game but overall not too bad all things considered.

skummm

Exciting game....not good for my heart though!

Still top of the league on GD but frustrating we did not manage to pull a couple of points further ahead of City...

At least Leicester did the Sp*ds :D

Onwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom