• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ99

That is absolutely gutting. But we played into their hands. Couldn't get the ball for the last twenty minutes and you felt like it was coming. Very disappointed that the first two subs - who are both athletic players - offered nothing. Great games from Campbell, Giroud - but Giroud looks knackered and there wasn't anyone holding up the ball by the end. I'm sure this point will look better in a few days/weeks, but the game was there for us tonight.

D

Dial Square 1886

Very good point in context. A bit of a sickener, but it works both ways.

Tough game.

raag

This game has confirmed my stance on why we won't win the title.

What an absolute **** second half. Bar that Giroud goal, we created **** all. Nothing.

Piss off Arsenal, really.

Why? We came back twice to lead. In one of the toughest away places to go. In terrible conditions. With a bunch of injuries.

There's plenty of positives to take from this. To me, this shows we have a better chance than other years of winning.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsène always seems to go too far. Before we'd take a lead and just continue to throw bodies forward and concede. Now we take a lead and just completely stop playing which invites pressure and then we concede. Taking off Campbell was stupid. He was the only one consistently keeping and winning the ball today. We went to sh*t the second he came off.

Maxim

The result aside, it was yet another night of woe for the haters.

Joel imperious, Giroud with a brace.

Easy there tiger, just because some of us don't rate them doesn't mean we don't enjoy it when they do perform.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To those who are are justifying the draw before the game.

Think to yourself. Less than 5 minutes away from a 5 point lead, squandered.

The manner of the goal was luck, I concede. But there is no consolation for that sucker punch.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

A draw against a Liverpool side with injuries left and right? And the fact we're trying to get a title this year? not really. I was expecting a victory today. And i think a lot were.
Welcome back, haven't seen you in ages.

Reactions: CJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom