• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to be good to get Sanchez back. Lets hope our Egyptian pharao can spark some life into our midfield.

I still think the title is ours to lose.

crazyman

STOP F-ING TAKING Özil OFF WHEN THE GAME IS IN THE BALANCE.

I don't get Wenger. If we are 2-0 or 3-0 up and Özil could do with a rest, he'll play him the full 90 minutes. But if the game is in the balance he always takes him off!

We need Özil on the pitch to keep possession and take pressure off us. If Wenger wants to go more defensive, fine, go 4-1-4-1 and get Özil to play deeper. His ability is EXACTLY what we need when we want to wind down games.

F's sake. F, f, f-ity, f-in' f.

Bollox.

Bould14

Missed opportunity really but it was always going to be difficult with a Flamini + Ramsey partnership. The boss didn't get the sub's right.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not the end of the world. Our **** options off the bench are a worry though. Garbage depth at the moment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People say this performance shows why we won't win the league, well what does it say about City drawing 0-0 at home with a chance to close the gap?

Unless of course people believe Leicester are now genuinely title contenders and they're the big winners.

stiiphunn

Established Member
This game has confirmed my stance on why we won't win the title.

What an absolute **** second half. Bar that Giroud goal, we created **** all. Nothing.

Piss off Arsenal, really.
I think that once you calm down you'll realize that it was a pretty good point. Yes, very frustrating to lose the game at the very end but the players fought hard and got a point at Anfield. Terrible performance but pretty decent result.

A few players managed to put in a good performance today and this is what saved us. But most of them were totally outplayed especially in the first 20 min. Liverpool's pressure was too much for some of our players. Theo does not have the technical ability to get out of tight situations for example. Flamini was also struggling, etc.

AVENTUS

I think Leicester are the genuine threats to be honest City can't even beat Everton at home yet Leicester beat Sp**s at the lane. I'm going to stop writing the Foxes off cause they are not giving it up clearly.

City are..

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Never mind Arteta. Koscielny's horrendous form continues, Bellerin nowhere on Allen's goal.

This team can't win the title.
Cech should have saved that shot anyway.

Other than Campbell Mertesacker and Monreal the rest don't deserve a mention this game.

willow2u

you could tell the equaliser was coming all night long they seemed to get the luck on rebounded tackles and our decision to back off to protect the lead just invited them on thought the ox was poor mind you he only had 10 mins or so but gave the ball away easily i think he was closest to allen for their 3rd as soon as we had the lead you thought we need a cushion here i suppose the giroud miss probably cost us in the end but he had a great game so did monreal and campbell i think walcot was desperate to score which affected his thinking still think Özil is pure class tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom