• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
El Nenny to boot Charlie Adam back to Scotland and Arsenal to win by four. We're over due to beat these half wits. Can't ****ing stand this talk of Stoke playing football now. Bull ****ing ****. Just cos they don't see the ball in the air now doesn't make them a football team. Still full of cavemen. Arnoutivic, Adam, Shawcross, ****ing ****s the lot of em. Hammer them.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I think he's fitter now than he ever was. Fitness isnt an issue for him right now. He was taken off, but he worked probably harder than everyone. He wasn't taken off because he was particularly bollocksed. No more tha n Özil was anyway, but nobody says he has fitness issues. It was a sub for fresh legs and no more imo.
I thought he looked visibly exhausted tbh and it stood out to me. Hard work is his game every game, and at this rate we'll only get 60 minutes from him. He won't have to work that hard every game though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Since the 2012 season when the Cesc-Nasri-Rosicky controlled possession era ended we have have no identity.

Are we counter attacking side?

Are we a possession based team?

I just don't see our identity. All I see is when we are are leading with 15 minutes to go, Gibbs comes on. That's it.

Lol..
People call us a counter attacking side because we get the odd goal n the break... but the truth is we get goals on the break because we lose control. There's a difference.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I just wonder, what would be the reaction if we won tonight.

Obviously once the elation died off.

I think we could see again that Southampton tactics work well against us. Press Arsenal hard and capitalise on their mistakes in their own half. Once ahead, pick them off.

We are so predictable and that is the tragedy of it all.

KillaJax

Dear Arsène, you're the manager, you're supposed to get up, and say all these things you're saying now to the team during the match! We've heard you say the same things over billion times, maybe trillion times and yet we never seem to learn! Por que señor?

Yours truly

SomGooner

Dear SomGooner,

I tried to give them instructions at half time, also gave them extra instructions when I introduced the subs. But we were weak mentally and also made the wrong decisions on the ball. We will make sure to have a look at ourselves and fix this for next time.

Yours,
FakeArsene

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
you are right, its not like im saying Özil is **** or something.
Who said that? You wont find anything like that from me. But this is it, when you're losing, you feel the need to be creative. the more respected posters on here will happily tell you ive never posted such garbage on here, ever! :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Poor effort jumping with Benteke from Monreal and Kos as good as he is in the air.

I was really f*cked off with Flamini again, absolute garbage as per usual. I called for us to start Calum before the game and we should have at least brought him off the bench.

Bellerin impressed as did Giroud, actually thought Joel was our best player today.

gunnergoa

Only Arsenal can make an average player like Firmino look world class. Its not over but we must win against Stoke and Chelshit.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We'll struggle against teams that press us until Per moves on, not a chance we can play a high line with him back there. How can we bypass a press with Mertesacker and Flamini on the ball trying to build?

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill

I think we could see again that Southampton tactics work well against us. Press Arsenal hard and capitalise on their mistakes in their own half. Once ahead, pick them off.

I really don't think so. Imo the main reason today was the lack of a proper DM in our team. Flamini is not good enough, he can have maybe one or two wonder performances, but that is all to expect from him.
Further more we missed a proper winger, say what u want but Walcott is such a let down compared to the likes of Campbell and Alexis.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its not so bad, results went our way thankfully, we showed that we could conceide and come back twice.
We all expected it to happen, how are you gonna defend for half an hour, thats not our game. Certainly not with the addition of arteta and gibbs. If we were going to invite pressure we should have played Gabriel. But wenger brought arteta to play for possession and Klopp countered that by playing on the long ball even more, with Caulker.

In the end its a fair result, and at least we have seen Campbell go up another level! He is really looking to be that long term solution for our rightwing spot, he's a nailed on starter now! Loved him, really showed awesome vision and intelligence.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Who said that? You wont find anything like that from me. But this is it, when you're losing, you feel the need to be creative. the more respected posted will tell you Ive never posted such garbage on here, ever! :lol:
losing at what?

for some zen buddhists enlightenment is the silence that comes after a great conversation. we never lose.

CJJ

Established Member

You are so correct. Its obvious we've struggled for years against any team who has the balls to press us high.
Which i find ironic as a team with our technical ability should easily be able to handle that.. it should be the other way around.

But IMO it seems like our midfield cannot handle the man-marking when this happens, and we usually just end up passing it sideways until we send it back to our GK and he shoots a long ball. It annoys the crap out of me.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
We'll struggle against teams that press us until Per moves on, not a chance we can play a high line with him back there. How can we bypass a press with Mertesacker and Flamini on the ball trying to build?

I have to say it, no matter how much some of you are pissed: The ones of you saying Mertesacker is the reason, to slow... - you are complete idiots, got no clue about football at all.
Would love if Wenger did it and not played Per the next 5 games so that you wanabe football managers realise what is going on.
Even after this performance even talking about Per makes you look like a fool.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The obvious things to do would be to play Walcott up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom