• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Today's massive win should be the start of our title winning winning streak.

We're playing a very in shape team, so we should treat them like that.

3-1 to the Arsenal!

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I think we might see Leicester set up differently when they play us, I don't think they want to give us the freedom of a open game, but if they do there should be lots of goals on the cards, however I feel this is one where they'll let us dictate the game for the most part and see how that works out, first goal in this potentially seals the outcome.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
They will sit deep and try to hit us on the counter with Vardy.

We will score 1 or 2 I think. But ultimately the game will be decided on how well we can perform defensively.

Dave

They will sit deep and try to hit us on the counter with Vardy.

We will score 1 or 2 I think. But ultimately the game will be decided on how well we can perform defensively.

Wenger would snap your hand off for 2 goals given Arsenal's current lack of potency and the fact that Leicester have conceded 2 in their last 7 games.

It will either be 0-0 or 1-0 either way I reckon.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to start with Giroud simply because we lack height in the box? Sigh.. We're better than this. We beat them 5-2 last time without height in the box. We don't need height in the box.

Plus, Giroud will get dominated by Morgan and Huth, they're monsters in the air.

When we beat them 5-2 Walcott was in far better shape than he is now. If Wenger was planning to play him as CF he would have given him more than 30 secs today, wouldnt he? Anyway, no one understands how Wenger's mind works. He could even start with Flamini again and risk us going down to 10.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When we beat them 5-2 Walcott was in far better shape than he is now. If Wenger was planning to play him as CF he would have given him more than 30 secs today, wouldnt he? Last time Giroud only played 10 mins and still scored, they wont dominate him. Anyway, no one understands how Wenger's mind works. He could even start with Flamini again and risk us going down to 10.

Jazz

................................Giroud
Alexis........................Özil......................Theo
....................Elneny............Coq
Nacho...........Kos...........Gabby...........Hector
...............................Cech

We'll need all the fire power we can get up front but will have to be really solid in midfield to stop their countering. We'll have to remain balanced though so as not to leave too much of a gap in the middle. Absolutely no Flamini here. Throwing the title away if we do, not even an exaggeration.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger seems to have always respected us, he had positive comments about us when we lost last season. Hard game to call (I'm not making a prediction) but the postive is we can afford to drop points and still remain top

Can you do us a favour and get another Leicester fan to troll us? We need it. Thanks.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've seen this movie too many times. We'll lose this and it will be the referee's fault or the alignment of the moon or the handbrake or the spirit or some nonsense. Those of us who care about winning will complain that the person at fault still has a job. Those who are obsessed with defending a doddering old fool in defiance of their eyes and the results will continue to do so because Arsène Wenger's so called best is good enough. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Doesn't really matter what we feel or think, but we can win this, the whole universe isn't against us, yet.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Potential to be one of the best weekends of all time.

Spus drawing with City isn't unlikely, combine that with a win here and we're laughing.

I think we'll lose though, we'll give it a go but Leicester are having a once in a generation season. They're being fueled by pure momentum right now, like pool in 12/13.

Aevi

Hale End FC

I think we'll lose though, we'll give it a go but Leicester are having a once in a generation season. They're being fueled by pure momentum right now, like pool in 12/13.
Big clubs are at a serious disadvantage. CL/EL + cups (both of which Leicester aren't in) means so many more games for us.

It's how they avoid injuries, they are lucky in that regard.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hard to known what sort of team Wenger will field. Chamberlain was a unused substitute midweek but then is handed a start today.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We've got a fairly good chance of winning this. Our team is getting back in shape with Sanchez and Coquelin returning. Their place in the league means that we'll be treating them with the respect they deserve and I'm betting on our higher quality to show.

Jerome_Gooner

We will beat Leicester if Wenger doesn't go full ***** with his team selection.

Walcott up top. Coquelin central. Mertesacker reinstated at the back.

Alas, Wenger will go full *****, Giroud up top, Flamini central, Gabriel at the back.

When Wenger plays Per instead of Gabriel, we read that he just doesn't learn, etc, etc

Gabriel is a better fit the counter attacking game of Leicester and Vardy's run in behind, no ?

AVENTUS

Just been on the Leicester forum and what a bunch of cocky brats these lot have become the City win has them thinking they'll turn us over easily.

I'm seeing comments like "easy peasy" "1-4" ect.. One of them saying we're now an Elite club and Arsenal are bottlers ect...

They think the league is in the bag :D

Let's just smash these lot and start their collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom